Reviews for The Seireitei Seraglio
rescue 007 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
you could have said in the summary that it was incredibly gay.
Midnight Essence chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Wow! This was hilarious and I just finally finished it. It should have gotten more reviews than it did but I loved and am adding it to my faves.
NDebN chapter 14 . 1/13/2010
Crack at it's best XD good job XD
RamecupMiso chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
great story
RamecupMiso chapter 13 . 11/12/2009
omg what will happen
blossomdreams chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
This is funny I always knew there was a fault in Aizen and it's so obvious lol. I like this fic it's really funny.
Midnight Essence chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
Great story, and another great chapter. This is funny and captivating. Im reading on both and , and I hope to see more soon.
RamecupMiso chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
thxs for the update
IOU1Name chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
Story is fucking hilarious! Please don't stop making it.
Chicken a la Mode chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
Fantastic! It's like you've taken every pairing that exists in the Bleach fandom and thrown them together in a complete package, and these are probably the best sex scenes I've ever come across! Keep up the good work!
croquant chapter 10 . 7/31/2009

i can't tell whether I'm crying or laughing.

i love your style. i love the content.

this is one of my favorite stories, ever, hands down.

update or face the wrath of a lust induced teenager biyotch.
Midnight Essence chapter 9 . 5/4/2009
AH MAN WHAT? lmfao. Tousen is upset because everything has falling into an orgy? And then he's a blind vampire. This is too much. I cant stop laughing and it makes my mood lighten to see this in my inbox while Im sick. Thanks
Midnight Essence chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
ROFLMFAO! This is just TOO hilarious. ISSHIN? Kill me now because he is a trip and a half. I bow at your feet because I didnt think he would show up of all people. chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
everyone: uhm... hi?

lol, aizen was expecting ichigo and gin standing/lying there, just like he left them, -not- an orgy XDD
RamecupMiso chapter 7 . 2/15/2009