Reviews for The Teachers' Notebook
Clementine chapter 107 . 2/28
OMFG! Such feels! And it over... My favorite fanfiction ever... I'm not kidding about that either. It really is my favorite fanfiction. See y I want you to make a squel?
Clementine chapter 104 . 2/28
Come on! Make the squel! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaasaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeee?
Clementine chapter 74 . 2/23
My balsilisk is on its way! I can call it off you know... All you have to do is write a squel... Go on... You know want to x3
Clementine chapter 69 . 2/23
Okay! I checked! I'm gonna go call my basilisk now! :)
Clementine chapter 67 . 2/23
I'm still not seeing that squel... Maybe that's because I haven't looked for it... Huh. I should do that.
Clementine chapter 60 . 2/22
Great, now I want brownies... Since I took this quiz for which marauder I was and got Remus Lupin I have been slowly living chocolate more and more... O_o Yup I'm insane
Clementine chapter 59 . 2/22
RUN WRITER! MY BALISIK HUNGERS! Lol I am mentally unstable you are not alone :)
Clementine chapter 56 . 2/22
*hisses illegibly in parasail tounge at you* you better be working on the sequel during Harry's years or I will SET MY BASILISK UPON YOU! x3
Clementine chapter 7 . 2/15
OMFG the teachers are so weird and funny out side of class but the characterizations are still so perfect! I swear you better make a seque of this for Harry's yearsl
Clementine chapter 4 . 2/15
K so this is my secound time reading dis,and i think you should make a sequel for Harry's years at hogwarts. THATD BE DA BEST I FRICKEN LOVE DIS STORY! 3
Scottish Raven chapter 107 . 2/2
:')
Scottish Raven chapter 44 . 1/21
OMG BEST CHAPTER EVER! McGonagall is my hero.
YAS! After weeks of going through the worlds worst fanfic I finally find a funny one! AHAHAHA! (I has no sanity)
Dis is so funny! xD
Iris Stardust chapter 107 . 1/18
I read all 107 in two days (not full days actually) and I loved them. It was good balance of happy, dramatic and sad moments. But I was really sad at the end even though I know McGonagall will find out Sirius didn't betray Lily and James later... But it still was sad.
2,701 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »