Reviews for The Teachers' Notebook
dragonfly-pollinarochka chapter 107 . 11/15
I loved this story until the very end. I laughed so damn much about it, but i honestly didnt think it would end this way. I swear I nearly cried at the way you ended it, because it was amusing up until now. I'm honestly dissapointed.
On a lighter note, the previous chapters really made my day))) after reading so much dark fiction it was a great change. You're a greaat writer and dont let anyone tell you otherwise if they try to do so)))
ProfessorBowties chapter 107 . 8/19
So sad...
I'm literally crying at seeing McGonagall cursing Sirius like that
ProfessorBowties chapter 43 . 8/18
Why do I get the feeling that you put that 'McG's dark' stuff to spite all those crazy people who say that she was actually a Death Eater in the Harry Potter books?
ProfessorBowties chapter 4 . 8/18
I think I'll just skip to Step Four and ignore Step One (I'm on a computer)
thegrangergirl chapter 107 . 5/19
I have laughed uncontrolably since the start of the ff but the last lines of the final chapter were enough to make my eyes overcast with truthfully this is the best thing I have ever read!
littlekitten chapter 20 . 5/13
This chapter was so awesome. I can totally see one of the defense professors being idiotic enough to challenge MINERVA MCGONAGALL to a duel.
GURL chapter 4 . 5/9
i love your story. its creative and well-written.
Sadness chapter 75 . 4/25
The title is The Teachers Notebook. I see no Teachers Notes in this chapter.
Reviewer chapter 74 . 4/25
Amazing! More threats, please!
Thank you for the fun!
I agree. Reviewing IS worth it. Also, how does wand beat knife? Couldn’t the knife just cut the wand in half?
Oh! I love shiny things! They’re fun! And they don’t feel pain, sooooo… Ok bye!
Awww, thank you, BUT I WANT CAKE!
Yay! Give us cake! And allergy medicine!
I agree. Also, what hexes do the Slytherin’s use? I need some new torture… *Insert maniacal laughter here followed by screams from 3.62 billion people*
2,997 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »