Reviews for The Teachers' Notebook
fantastic voldy chapter 107 . 6/4
Brilliant piece of work️
but please don't do that to Sirius. please add an epilogue giving him justice
Enjoyable. Also like the fact that Pettigrew isn't just slimy and evil, but just sort of dumb and cowardly. In some stories, I think they try to cut him out (due to knowledge that he will be a traitor in the future) or emphasize his negative traits. But I found this portrayal believable because it makes it seem like James, Sirius and Remus are actually friends with him (granted that he's not quite as close as the others), and not just out of pity. At the same time, the author makes it clear why he's going to be the traitor, not just by showing cowardice, but by showcasing his feelings of inadequacy and dependency. (though I don't care for a previous chapter where Pettigrew shows something other than fear at seeing Riddle, since it's not as if his future servitude is based on anything except fear)
Mia chapter 4 . 5/4
really good story! It's really funny, and it's raelly interesting reading a story from a teachers pov
Maia moo moo chapter 78 . 4/6
Hi ️:'(-O:-)
pratima.jagtap chapter 107 . 12/28/2018
OUCH THAT ENDING WAS REALLY REALLY HARSH !
pratima.jagtap chapter 90 . 12/27/2018
pratima.jagtap chapter 84 . 12/27/2018
nice chapter!
i'm asking was'nt james quidditch captain in fifth year and james and sirius surely wud have joined the quidditch team
pratima.jagtap chapter 60 . 12/27/2018
voldy is really creepy . nice touch with evans' and moody's charachters.
pratima.jagtap chapter 44 . 12/27/2018
the owls!
pratima.jagtap chapter 31 . 12/26/2018
oooh, hell is less scarier than an angry mcgonagall.
um*bitch* gonna get it
pratima.jagtap chapter 26 . 12/26/2018
you should like plan a prank that the girls[lily,alice,marlene] pull on marauders
pratima.jagtap chapter 25 . 12/26/2018
seriously, how do you come up with this. its awesome
pratima.jagtap chapter 21 . 12/23/2018
this is awesome , you are awesome !
pratima.jagtap chapter 18 . 12/23/2018
you're doing great
katie owl chapter 107 . 12/9/2018
Omg I love this! The ending is so sad! Thank you for brightening up my day!
2,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »