Reviews for Mr Monk and The Kiss
literary1 chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
:) Sweet ending...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
I'm not such a fan of Natalie kissing monk, but it would be a good plot twist. It's just a little too awkward for my taste. Good job though.
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
AWWWWWW! :)
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
A great story, I'm glad Monk forgave Natalie.
Marie S Zachary chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
You stories are all amazing but this one was better then any I've read yet
Boochan82 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Simply beautiful.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
That's really sad for Monk. I know how he is and everything, but running away, hating himself/feeling like he cheated on Trudy, and messing up his house are a little extreme. I mean, the girl who was clearly sent into his life as a replacement love interest kissed him, and all he can do is run and cry? He has more problems than I thought...I feel really bad for him now! I also feel bad that Natalie has him right in front of her, yet he's too caught up with Trudy to help her replace Mitch. They are just a doomed couple, aren't they?
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aw, this was beautiful. I loved it! Poor Monk. :(
Penelope Fiction chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
A beautiful story.
katHY Conrad chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
monkophile1 here. I think your story is great. I had to read it in one sitting. I think I stopped breathing half way through and didn't start again until Monk forgave Natalie. You have a way of really moving the plot forward dramatically. Please keep writing.
Data Girl 3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Loved the story. But I do have a few minor nitpicks:

1)You might have wanted to separate the chapters out. You can do that on this site

2)Didn't Monk sorta kinda 'kiss' Sharona in Mr. Monk Gets Married?
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I really wasn't expecting that ending, but it was great anyway. ]
ashleymd7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
really really really good fanfic. i really enjoyed it!