Reviews for Loathing My Devotion
Allear chapter 5 . 3/16
I don't get it, how can he see Bella as his best friend although they haven't talked to each other for three years?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2017
I knew she was dreaming from the get-go; but was still APPALLED when she looked up and it was...MARK! Talk about a great sex dream turning into a freakin' NIGHTMARE! I actually GASPED and covered my mouth with my hand! nice lemony goodness, tho'!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/24/2016
I'm really starting to question all these rec list I read. this story was just bad every character was annoying I mean there adults but act like children every chapter towards the end just seemed the same Bella's sad Edwards clueless Alice is a pest the circle was continuous and tedious there really wasn't any resolution I think this story was longer then it needed to be I wish I could've just given up mid way through but I always finish a story even when it's bad. This story would've been more interesting if they actually communicated and Bella didn't let Alice walk all over her. And the mistakes made the story even harder to read
Anonymous chapter 35 . 1/2/2016
alaskangirl chapter 35 . 12/3/2014
i really liked the idea of this but it had some issues. at first you put the flash backs in bold which helped reading them. as you went on they weren't making it hard to read and understand the flashback to present day. also it needs a beta to go through and fix mistakes. they were nothing huge but words spelled wrong, wrong use etc.

it really is a beautiful story but with those fixes it would be beyond epic! keep up the hard work.
ParamoreNoDoubt chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
Okay so I was interested in this story..at first. I know you knew about all the errors but the writing is so poor. The errors make me feel turned off from the story. A story cannot be read like that. It disrupts the story. Don't post until it has been well edited. Seriously.
I still trudged through the story because I always try to finish a story, but these characters are incredibly immature. They are supposed to be adults. These characters have the emotional maturity and stability as a freshman in high school. It's just stupid. I would suggest rewriting it as a high school love story. That's the only way it makes sense. I stopped reading because I couldn't take it seriously. I tried, but it's just not good.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Why would CHIEF Swan introduce himself as OFFICER Swan? Or why would Edward call someone CHIEF who introduced himself as just an OFFICER?

And the transitions between past/present in this chapter are awful. It took me a long time to realize that they were in the past.

are/our and your/you're. Please work on those.
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 35 . 3/18/2014
Aww*teardrops!*
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 34 . 3/18/2014
I was so scared I thought they weren't going to be together!great story !
Guest chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Over dramatic much? These are adults? They act like 13 year olds
Guest chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
Bella seems like a bitchy friend
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
How many years have past? Not a great start...hate pathetic bellas
Guest chapter 33 . 1/7/2014
ugh Bella's such annoying, self-centered drama queen. She didn't even give a rat's ass about Edward's feelings... bitch, get over yourself!
jasperslover chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Friends can be really evil. I dont know if I would figure Alice if she blurted this out. Can we say, super awkward?
Marie Mermaids chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Wow! Couldn't breath there for a while. :)
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »