Reviews for Safe In His Arms
jessie 33 chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
I must say your Marcie and Michael stories are amazing, and favourites of mine. This was a little scary but so romantic, I loved it. :)
jessie 33 chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
I am glad they are both safe, and I love how he takes care of her. :)
jessie 33 chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
I am glad they got there in time, and I am glad Haver can't hurt anyone else anymore. I hope John can dismantle the bomb.
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
She does what he asks, and he still plans to kill her. I hope she gets out safely, and I hope Haver pays for his crimes. :(
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Haver must realize no one would believe what she said was true. It is so obvious that he made her say it. I wonder what Haver will do next?
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Haver is pure evil poor Marcie I wonder what he is going to make her read. :(
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
I hope they realize Marcie is probably being held captive by Haver. I hope nothing bad happens to Michael or Marcie.
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Where did he bring her, Haver is evil, I hope Michael finds her in time. :( I love your writing, all your stories are amazing. :)
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
I love how much Michael loves Marcie, they are the cutest couple. :) I hope he finds her, and I hope nothing bad happens.
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
I am sorry I think I wrote Macy in my last review I meant to say Marcie. I am reading your story at 3:43 am so please forgive me, I can't sleep. Poor Marcie , I hope she will be ok.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Another great update, I never watched One life to Live but I love your Macy, and Michael stories. :)
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
I'm surprised she answered the door 215am in the morning without asking who it was.. I hope Michael gets there to save her.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Great update Jen is rude, I can't believe she would want to hurt Marcie like that. Oh my God I hope Dr. Haver does not hurt her again. :(
ladybrin chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I am so glad that i finally have the chance to read this fic- it is good- thanks for writing- i wish there were more mikey and marcie fans - but we will soon build our audience back- IF they write the mikey and marcie LOVE story-