Reviews for Training: Tenten
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was one hell of a training montage, chief! Never though I would see the day that Tenten would come to Naruto for tips but then again the orange loving blond did go from prankster to powerhouse in record time.

Even if it just was a sparing session Tenten was bringing the heat and showing her potential for being one of the most deadly kunoichi to hail from the Hidden Leaf Village. "Ikari666" didn't pull no punches in this story and thanks to that we saw Tenten at her most vicious.

I dig the humorous touch at the end where Naruto inadvertently ripped Tenten's shirt giving him a nice view of her luscious lady berries. Didn't expect the ichi part at the end but for a "T" rated story the scene was tastefully done. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go find the "Training: Hinata" story and get caught up.

Until next time, SV33 out!
XxEpicPandaxX chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Cool story
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
cool
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Very god idea did you get the idea from mousein ranma 1/2 still you could do this in cannon naruto wonder why no one does.
Plus-44 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
that was awesome
Holyriot chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Great oneshot man:).
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
More pratical and less erotic comes to mind for this story
ssjgokillo chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I really like these one shots, can't wait to see the next one. You should tie them all into one story. Naru/Ino/Ten/Hina/Hanabi :P
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Another kiss eh, Naruto? Lucky boy. He seems to be a good teacher.
Useful76 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Another nice training session. Good interaction with just enough sexual tension to make it fun. Good stuff.
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
sexy...
Sungawd Ra chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wow. This, and the Hinata one were are very, very good. I was confused until I saw you've been doing this at least since '02. It's always refreshing to see quality work.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next one. Also, nice touch with the Mousse sleeves :D
Really Frozen Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
cool, tenten is definitely one of the less appreciated characters out there so i really liked this fic. are you planning on making naruto help somebody else?
BakaV2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
As always, yours is the superior. Can't wait for Ino! Have you decided where you'll take this after the Training?
Patch5129 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Awesome chapter, nothing over the top, and I REALLY like the idea of seals in the sleeves. Cant wait for another part in this serries, who is up next? Ino?