Reviews for Twenty Questions
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
More. :)
Lori94 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I just read Golden Boy and loved it! Though I do think I would've understood it better or at least more quickly if I'd read this first!
icis182 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
i know its been awhile since you wrote this, but i think this story is great and you should totally continue with it! i hope that its something thats a possibility in the future.
Ashlee chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I read safekeeping and I liked it so much I decided to checkout your other Harry Potter stories to see if they were any good, I'm Happy to report that this one is awesome! Now on to Golden Boy 6-13-11 12:00 a.m
unique0987654321 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aww I want a sequel!
mrs.tamwood chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i want you to continue this story sounds interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
continiue this (:
Frankie chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Het please please Please! turn this into a chapter fic it looks really intresting! )
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
can it carry on to a story, because i'm looking forward to more even though it was a really beautiful one shot
severnaya chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hehe,I enjoyed the drunk Harry And there's definitely enough interesting stuff in there for a longer sequel. I'm off now to read Golden Boy XD.
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
'Kya-ah! So, I was gonna read the - Eh - Sequel? - to this an' then I read the beginning author's note so I decided to read this.

I'm glad I did.

It was soo... God...

I'll definitely be readin' the sequel, eh?

See ya then! 0~
Harry J Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
OMFC why are you telling them that one you know there are like a hundred that i can tell you that happend while you were off with sirious right... and one of them consided a drunken molfoy and a high Inuyoukai... but for that you would have to pm me ... oh and molfoy is a chick now and so is ron... it's not fair. (frowns) oh and tell the others i am waving at your side of the world now more than ever... Oh and M I will always love you, and i know what you wouldn't tell me now. You always did favor me over the others, but never told me why , i now know.

love you always,

K (L)
Roman C Lee chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
My god... Drunk Harry XD. Awesome! Hehe, I had fun reading this; though Snape was different than he is in the books, artistic license rocks and us authors do like to use that license XD. Ehe. You did a good job writing this! The words flowed, and made for a clear, entertaining image of the scene in the imagination. - Made it feel more... realistic, dominating over reality.

I look forward to reading Golden Boy!
Larka's Blessing chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
MAKE IT LONGER! I want to see how this plays out!
Lexi Kaye chapter 1 . 11/10/2008