Reviews for Psychic Journey
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Well I'm hooked. Lex is my favorite character. I'd love to see what all this magic is going to cuase for the clan. This is so going in the Fav. List. Add on soon okay?

PS Thanks for all of your reviews.
Hotshot chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Awesome! Now that I read it again, after I've actually seen it, I really love it! It's perfectly worded, and sounds great! Just wondering though, is the 'she' referred to in your fic in the Gargoyles series, or is that an OC of yours?
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Gwah! You can't just end a chapter there, that's downright cruel! Please, please continue this story, there are so few good Lex stories out there, even less that show off Brentwood too.

See ya next update.
Hotshot chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Nice little 'appetizer'! It wets your appetite for more. Bring on the main course, if the rest is like the appetizer, the main course will be super! Can't wait to read more.

Hotshot!
the kid from colorado chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Dagummit, you had me reeled in, and then you cut it off just like that! Update, update! Or at least tell me the projected plotline, because I'm curious.
Chuck chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Hm. I find it interesting so far, even if, as you said, the first chapter is short. I hope that you not only update, but also finish this story. You'd be surprised at how many unfinished stories are on .
HotShot chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Great job! I have never seen Gargoyles, but it is a really good story. Keep it up! Can't wait to read the rest.
eyelovefantasy chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Good beginning, Cheetachan! I will adimt it was short, but it's still a VERY good beginning. I can't wait 'til the rest is up! Keep up the good work!
Baird Crevan chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Interesting. Especially involving Puck so early in the game was a great touch, since he seems to have a hand in everything. I appreciate your use of italics in such a short little phrase- certainly got my attention.

But please, PLEASE never make anything this short. You did a great job piquing my interest, but I need more to chew on.

Please continue!