Reviews for The Core of Power I: Bonded Souls
xForeverAndAlways chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
I really liked this story. :)
Arithmetic13 chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
GREAT JOB, LOVE THE STORY!
jessy0622 chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
LOVED IT!3

Hope the next chapter will be out very soon!

If u need any help just ask!

Cant wait 4 the next chapter!
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 16 . 4/20/2010
I can't get to your thing to read the extended verssion of this story. I really like your story and I would like to read the other chapters. I was wondering if you could just send me the chapters or even the link for the story. I am totally blind and some times it is hard for me to do things on web pages. My email is I would really appreciate it if you could do that. I hope that you are well. Keep up the good work. God bless you and yours.
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I read this story but I would like to read the longer verssion I can't get your profileo to let me in to the other story though. Could you send me a link for it. My email is . And keep up the good writing.
The Lady of the Land chapter 16 . 12/5/2009
so, you'll be rewriting this?
The Lady of the Land chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
oh, what is that shape ahead? it seems like there's a break in the ground... ah! hanging on till the next chapter!
InfiniteThinking chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
I like your story, but if you are going to include the inscription on the mirror you really should get it correct. your way it says "i show t your face but you hearts desire" leaving the "no" out of not and the you instead of your...just so you know.
callie258 chapter 16 . 10/7/2008
that's cool
FluffyNevyn chapter 16 . 10/4/2008
long fics are good things...too long fics get daunting if you havent been following them one update at a time, beware!
cooldood101 chapter 16 . 10/4/2008
's been a good story.
nightwing27 chapter 15 . 10/4/2008
man that's the fun part for harry turning dudley into a pig finally even tough he already is one
nightwing27 chapter 14 . 10/4/2008
poor ginny
nightwing27 chapter 13 . 10/4/2008
what an idiot it was for quirrell to form with snake face cowards they are just like those salves death eaters who follows a loser who loses to teenager
nightwing27 chapter 12 . 10/4/2008
draco has fail once again