Reviews for A Subtle Seducing
Chidori95 chapter 5 . 7/30
This is so stupid. How could Naruto just jump into it.
Chidori95 chapter 4 . 7/30
One chose molesting and other is choosing blackmailing! What is wrong with these people
YuzukiAkira chapter 2 . 7/17
Kurosaki Ichigo... lol XD
ahans1b chapter 7 . 5/15
Well damn that was a hot story! Well written.
Niha161 chapter 7 . 2/8
I wanna faint~
The sex just so damn hot...
Kyaaaa~
anglaisfrenchgirl chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Sup biach love your work although

you should make more! yes no yes it is thanks!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
Naruto is so determinate! And Sasuke so malevolent (?
icecreamsoul chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
I love the reference to kurosaki ichigo :p This is definitely one of my all time favorite fanfictions of all time. I don't even want to admit how many times I've re-read this. Seriously- even though it's been 8 years, this is seriously a quality story
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
hot~ gotta say: i loved it! thanks for that amazing journey, naru-chan...so proud of you! _
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
I liked this lol. I love annoyed Sasuke and determined Naruto.
WolfieLiz chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
I loved it! So damn HOT!
My favorite part was actually the interactions between the characyers and the revwnge that sasuke always took upon suiguetsu!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
oooooh, very hot~
love the touch with the threats and haku btw~ I love the molestation so much. It's very nice and hot, especially when Sasuke's fighting back~ hopefully there's more on the way~
Yuna chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
hehehehehe, I love this. the molestation is beautiful, and seriously hot~ I love the teasing, the attempts to hold back his voice, the sheer hotness! also the plot obviously present too!
And I do sorta understand your reservations. But it's a lot different fantasizing it or reading about it than it actually happening in real life.
Similarly, I love reading yaoi fics, but I'm actually very uncomfortable even thinking about s...sex (I can't even say it *furious blush*).
darklightening chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Wonderful, captivating story. I read it to the end without pause. Honestly the idea seduction by molestation was ingenious. This was a good read. Thanks for sharing!
jj chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
haha love it poor kiba lol