Reviews for A Subtle Seducing
anglaisfrenchgirl chapter 7 . 11/1
Sup biach love your work although

you should make more! yes no yes it is thanks!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 7 . 9/12
Naruto is so determinate! And Sasuke so malevolent (?
icecreamsoul chapter 2 . 9/11
I love the reference to kurosaki ichigo :p This is definitely one of my all time favorite fanfictions of all time. I don't even want to admit how many times I've re-read this. Seriously- even though it's been 8 years, this is seriously a quality story
hot~ gotta say: i loved it! thanks for that amazing journey, naru-chan...so proud of you! _
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
I liked this lol. I love annoyed Sasuke and determined Naruto.
WolfieLiz chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
I loved it! So damn HOT!
My favorite part was actually the interactions between the characyers and the revwnge that sasuke always took upon suiguetsu!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
oooooh, very hot~
love the touch with the threats and haku btw~ I love the molestation so much. It's very nice and hot, especially when Sasuke's fighting back~ hopefully there's more on the way~
Yuna chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
hehehehehe, I love this. the molestation is beautiful, and seriously hot~ I love the teasing, the attempts to hold back his voice, the sheer hotness! also the plot obviously present too!
And I do sorta understand your reservations. But it's a lot different fantasizing it or reading about it than it actually happening in real life.
Similarly, I love reading yaoi fics, but I'm actually very uncomfortable even thinking about s...sex (I can't even say it *furious blush*).
darklightening chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Wonderful, captivating story. I read it to the end without pause. Honestly the idea seduction by molestation was ingenious. This was a good read. Thanks for sharing!
jj chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
haha love it poor kiba lol
BreezyAnimetra chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Love this fic different from others I have read.
Simply Hopeless chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
This is so hilarious.I'm reading this in the wee hours of the morning. Knowing i have class in a free hours but once i started reading i couldn't stop. All of it was hilarious, from Hitachi and kisame's cock blocking schemes to naruto's idea of wooing. I feel sorry for kib in the story but our was hilarious. And when juugo came crashing through the wall like the family guy kool-aide man right when sasuke and naruto was going to get busy was hilarious. I honestly can go on but I'm sleep deprived and reviewing from my cell phone. But i like this fiesty and creatively vengeful sasuke because he could possibly outprank naruto with what he does to suigetsu.
KirenN chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
Oh my f-ing God! I had to wait until the end of the last chapter to write this review. This is by far the coolest, most mind-blowing fiction I have ever read! English may not be your first language but you've done your job as a writer beautifully! I love the storyline, how the conversations suit the characters so well, also your choice of words is just awesome 3 thank you soooooo freakin much for this! Praying it will become a doujinshi one day! Please tell me you've writen more? And if you could please do some for Death Note and Kuroshitsuji too 3 Bravo!
Amora.Lee chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Lol all that was left was Naruto going Mwah ha haa as he left lol
Amora.Lee chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Let me say something that our dear dignified Uchiha will never say but wanted to "In your face sucka "