Reviews for A Subtle Seducing
YaoiObssesedFanGirl chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
Holy shit that was fucking awesum! It was almost too good to read! You should seriously consider making a sequel! I've read probably thousands of yaoi fanfics but this one was just so fuckin awesum! You should get an award for this shit!
kiwi the almighty chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
Good story. The idea of Sasuke falling in love with a molester is quite funny though. The whole train idea was superb! XD
Brie92 chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Wow I love everyone's personality in this story. I think my two favorite people were Suigetsu and Itachi. Its a wonder how Sasuke can put up with them.
Dokueki no Kaiyou chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
I love this story, I would have never have guessed that English is your second language! You put many native English speaking authors to shame :3
shadowglove chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
HOT!
Akira Nishikawa chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Oh God! so good ! I wasnt able to read it sooner until now, but let me tell you that was worth it, I enjoy every chap and the end is really good, congrats you story for me is perfect and one of my favorites D

XOXO

Akira
Quill chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
So hot! Thank you, you've made my day.
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
Wow, that was an amazing story! I loved Itachi in this, he was so funny!

FaerysWing chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
I'm surprised that Itachi did not get Naruto for getting with Sasuke before the results. Would have been fun to see his punishment for breaking his rules.
Nivell chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
Ah, love how overprotective Itachi gets regarding Sasuke..mn, the ending was nice. Please write more?
Vicky-Star chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
One word (well it's an abraviation of 3 words but still) LOL! I laughted so hard! Plus I loved to whole Itachi being overprotective and scrary 'cuz that's how I see him and you portraited that perfectly! Plus I love Suigetsu and Kiba they're so funny! And Naruto with his stupid movie catch phrase. I just love this fiction from A to Z it's so bad that there's only 7 chapters though! Anyways great fiction can't wait to read more of your Uke!Sasuke fiction (of you wrote more)!

Bye

Vicky-Star
bulve chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
It's really hard to write anything when your hands have grown numb reading the piece XD besides, how can I review while being speechless? ;)

What I truly like is Itachi's brother instinct that isn't overdone. I mean usually he's almost all over Sasuke, not even letting him breath or something and here he's caring for the youngster is family like, really warm but not fuzzy or cuddly XD

The story is catching and one of the best I've seen so far, believe me, I've read a lot XD

You did a splendid job (marvelous outstanding bla bla bla ) so don't stop here and am waiting to see your future work ;] wuv ya! *hugs to death*
dragontwin99 chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
Very enjoyable :)
Cheska chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
Lolz! Naruto is so funny. I can't believe Sasuke got seduced in that fashion. It's kind of weird. Those two are crazy. And Itachi was so intimidating! I would've been scared off. _
Jelp chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
What an interesting fic! I'm really glad that Sasuke had figured out that it was Naruto. I liked that he knew before h just let someone randomly go that far with him in his classroom.

I can see Sasuke being a bastard like that, testing Naruto because he was trying to see if Naruto was worth it, aka, trying to hide his own insecurities.

Nicely done!