Reviews for A Subtle Seducing
Nadramon chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
You're French then? Me too! (Hedgehogs are cute, by the way... So is Sasuke.)

Well, that chapter is a bit short for me to give a clear appreciation but I just loved Kiba's comments in the beginning! XD

Now, I'd really like to see what Naruto's going to get for molesting Sasuke... That's likely to be painful, boy. :p

Good luck for the following chapters!
shirilyle chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
plez continue its good
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
*grin* Sasuke's gonna KILL him. This should be fun!
heartslogos chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
HAHAHAHAHA Naruto u perv! this is so funny, keep up the great work _
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
'Tis a wonderful start, kyuu~! Your writing has flow, enough description to give us a good picture, and excellent choice of words. Plus the story is simply hilarious and had me giggling all the while. It's total win, love!

NaruNaru is so funneh with his obsessive love. I mean, srsly, painting 'I love Sakura' on the front of City Hall? Genius! And "Bastard"-pretty, pretty SasuSasu-bastard-is just so desirable, ne?

I think I have developed a train fetish now. xD
DarkMiko13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
AH I LOVE IT! SASUKE WILL MAKE A WONDERFUL REBELLIOUS UKE FROM WHAT I SEE SO FAR! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! IM DYING HERE!
Anthoinette chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I was thinking: well, Naruto couldn't be that stupid right? he would do something romantic or shove a piece of paper in Sasuke's bag with mysterious information and wait.

Guess I was wrong! XD
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Molestation? Oh my God...Naruto's a...a...a MORON! Hehe this is so great, I can't wait for the next update _
freak a geek chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
YOSH! -pumps fists- Yeah! Perverted Naruto all the way! BOO YA! I was hoping to find some really good yaoi-ish story and here I found it, dattebayo! XD I can't wait for the next update! I can't wait to see what else happens! -jumps around in joy- YIPPEE!

"I've waited for you for so long, I turned gay." XD

Best thing Naruto could say...like...ever XD

Love Micah
Inuyashanaruto chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Yup I would diffenately like to read more
1273 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
so funny and well written...

this goes straight to my alert list!

keep up with the good work! I can't wait to see sasuke's reaction...
MurasakiYasu chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
haha I woke up this morning to find a email about this story and just had to read it! Brilliant start, I loved the amount of decription that went into Sasuke and how Naruto already knows so much about him (to think the idiot managed to stalk Sasuke for so long without mking a move ) and of course I found the ending hilarious! Molestation? Can't wait for the next chapter.

P.s. I'm reading this when I should be doing homework! XD
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Yes, Naruto, I'm sure that's the solution to all your problems: just molest Sasuke! LOL

An interesting story that I would love to read more of.

_~