Reviews for A Subtle Seducing
blackdominatrix chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Nice work..I enjoyed this :-D
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Were has this fic been all my life!...
Really, it's awesome and soooooo hilarious, I mean for one: Naruto way of wooing is... well strange. Sasuke's soo hot and vengenful, I love it, at first I though, "Ho the hell can someone fall in love with his train molester?" but now I see, this made me laught multiple times, like how Naruto calls his seducing "subtle", I was like-" are you serious?" I'm sorry I didn't review all chapters, It's just that when I've started reading it I got soo engrossed that I couldn't stop.
Another thing: Your grammar, I know you said that english wasn't your first lenguaje, but seriously I didn't find grammar errors, I like your english, it's legible and clean, it doesn't seem like it isn't your first leanguaje, well, like I already said: I really like this story and sorry if this review had grammar errors, I'm still learning english...
xx chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
:D thank you for the awesome treat! It was really fun to read... And hot as hell. ;w;
Alewyn chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Awesome, made my night. Loved the end especially with how naruto managed to get Sauske from working!
chase3136 chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
VERY nicely done.
softdreamer chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
I really like it :D

especially how you didn't make either of them girly and that everyone suddenly didn't turn out to be gay or lesbian

good work
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
BlueBerryThing chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Ah, it was so funny! Just read the summary and you know that it will be like that the whole fic! What i like the most was the way Itachi was VERY overprotecting Sasuke and tries to stop him from sleeping with Naruto and when they finaly do, how casualy Sasuke told Itachi. I laugh so hard!

And seriously, this fic was also great because of the good writhing style, so good job!
Gothic Lust chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Holy Fuck! Thank you! I was laughing throughout this entire fic. Honestly one of the best that I've read, and I have read a lot.
LoopedInTheLoops chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
awesome i love so much
yukishiro08 chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
nice :)
SasuShiroEd chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
YEAAA! Liked how Naruto was overall in charge Liked how Sasuke was the bottom of the relationship :)
Redwitch0587 chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
"Holy fucking shit! I didn't know he was cheating on you! I swear!" *dies of laughter*

"I want you so much…" carefully admitted Naruto, wondering if he would receive an answer or the dial tone.

"Then take me."

Wonderfully arousing-placed words *nods head* Mhmm. Yes, they are.

Can’t wait to see Naruto’s plan unfold. Man they were so freaken close. SO close *smh*

Lol. Guess that’s to be expected
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »