Reviews for He Woke Her Then
AHAUS4 chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
Thank you so much as I am enjoying this story.
MariaAreno chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
Please write more!
Feuerkindjana chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I absolutely love the House reference :D
So far very well written.
AbsyntheTears chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Absolutely beautiful. I loved it very much. It was very well thought out from beginning to end, and characters were believable. Enjoyed the final chapter the most!
jags chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Pretty good. A little tame
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I enjoyed reading this. Thank you.
RevDorothyL chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Beautiful! I particularly appreciated the way that your story did nothing to hide Dr. Lecter's more savage, lethal side, but instead emphasized Clarice's willingness to accept ALL of him, at the last. Messy, wounded, and damaged as they both are, their relationship seems more real and loving in the end because of your refusal to gloss over the good doctor's willingness to kill without compunction in order to accomplish his ends.
Lilacat chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
I know this review is late, but I wanted to say how much I enjoyed this piece. This is one that I know I will want to re-read in the future.

Lilacat
lovinghannibal chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
What a lovely and elegant story! I enjoyed it very much:)

LH
Demeter1973 chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
I am so very pleased to have found this absolutely wonderful story! I was completely blown away by the dialog and by your portrayal of the doctor - balancing the many facets of his complex personality, from deadly serial killer to gentleman caller, from brilliant psychiatrist to monster, and finally, beautifully, to mortal man in love.

He smiled wickedly and took her in his arms, bending towards her he kissed her again and she released her urgency. He allowed her to kiss him back for a moment and then pulled away. ‘In good time Clarice, I’ve waited over a decade for this moment I’m not about to rush it now.’ She let out a small moan, sometimes his gentlemanly elegance was nothing less than frustrating. ‘The anticipation is half the fun, Clarice,’ he teased. ‘Why don’t you go on upstairs to your room and pamper yourself a little, pick yourself a nice dress, take a bath.’

The dialog was incredible - in character and completely believable. And, I always enjoy a good tasteful and sensual lemon. This is quality work, and I sincerely hope you'll continue this series! Please don't make me beg - but I do promise that I'll read and review. As you write, the anticipation is indeed half the fun!

All The Best,

Demeter
noel chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
you said first in the series? I hope you continue on
xSleepxTightx chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
BTW, the detail is amazing. :)
xSleepxTightx chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
Awesome. :D I loved this story. .
Nakka chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
I very much enjoyed this fic. So detailed and filled with emotion. Simply beautiful...
Pretty P chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
Amazing. Again, I loved the symbolism of the lotus. Also, the line in the fifth chapter, I believe, when he said "You've spent long enough in the cold." I loved that. It seemed very significant to me.

~Pretty