Reviews for Into The Dark
MrsFell chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I love your story and the box was great, was it like a cast-iron box? Keep writing fanfics, or originals, you are a great writer
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Powerful!
colourcolour chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Amazing story :)
Demeter1973 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Beautifully written! Your portrayal of the doctor's dark side was chilling and convincing, and the juxtaposition with his long-buried emotions was very moving. I was sad to see that the story is listed as "complete," but that is a compliment to your work. I'll definitely check out more of your work. Thoroughly enjoyed this piece!

All the Best,

Demeter
SriHellgirl25 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
good job keeping lecter in charactor
Pretty P chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This was beautiful. I loved the symbolism of the breaking storm and the statement that she had not submitted but conquered.

~Pretty
il perdigiorno chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Promises not forgotten.

Translation is in progress.

But I had to end my own project first.

And still, there is a little piece of work to do.

See you soon on hopkinsforum..
LovesToCry chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love how you were able to keep them in character, yet you were able to have them get together at the end...without compromising their characters at all... Very hard to do, I know I couldn't do it...so I have to say BRAVO. Great job.
Hannibalvrgrl chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Can I just say that you are amazing? Seriously. I haven't been on this site for so long because of the amount of bad stories I kept finding...there are so many good ones that have never been finished and to find a completed AND a well-written Hannibal fic in one day has just made me so happy lol...thank you for making my day and please keep writing. There are only a handful of people out there that can do Hannibal fanfics justice and you are one of them. Bravo and don't forget to keep writing!
cocoa-snape chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
wow. that was very well done and you're making lecter so demanding and harsh is very true to character, not to mention hot. more lecter-clarice lemons please!
Graven Lament chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Ouch! Oh how I love it when the illustrious Doctor gets vicious. I wish I were able to render him so. I struggle with the colder side of his character. Well done.