Reviews for Third Eye
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
The beginning of this chapter made me laugh because it sounded so much like something Christian would say.

“What’s taking Jerky this long to pick us up?” I saw him saying that as soon as I read it, rolling his eyes and shaking his head. I also love your writing style-it makes this story very easy to read and you describe the events that are happening very accurately.

AJ thinks that he's seeing things and that he's crazy, but I don't think he is crazy at all. I just know that his visions and his nightmares are all connected back to what happened with Amy's parents, and hopefully, sooner or later, those events will help him rather than hurt him. I think that AJ, with the help of his friends, is going to be the one to crack the case. The police probably won't find the killer first. I don't think so, anyway. But I could be wrong.

Trish Christian ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! It's also one of my favorite pairings.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I adore this story. As I said in my review for Chapter 5, I really like the genre, and this is different than most of the stories I read on here. I usually stick to angsty fics or fluffy romance ones, but every now and then, you need a change. I'm glad I decided to read this.

Wow, AJ's dreams sound freaky. There's got to be a reason why he is the only one having them..maybe they're premonitions? Anyway, that is quite a lot to deal with and it's good that he's got people by his side, like Jason and the others, that understand. (By the way, Christian is one of my favorite wrestlers EVER) I hope he can get to the root of them and find out why they keep happening.

The pairing of Dawn Marie and Chris is...different, but I think I'll like it :) I'm a huge Chris/Trish shipper and I love him with Lita also, so this is different for me. But it seems cute.

Poor Billy :( I kinda felt bad for him when he was trying to tell his story, because Trish & Dawn Marie were just pelting him with so many questions, and the poor thing probably doesn't want to talk about it right now. He and Amy have a very difficult situation to deal with, but at least they've got each other. And like Matt said, everything will be all right someday. I'm interested in finding out who exactly killed Amy & Billy's parents and why..I assume we'll find that out as the story goes on.

Keep up the good work, I really like this story!

Tina
TJ Sparkles chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
So, I just found this story, and I have no idea how I missed it! I read all the chapters in one go, and I figured I would review this one first, & then go back & review the other ones.

You've got quite an interesting, intriguing plot here. I like the genre and am quite happy with all the characters involved-I've followed all of their careers and Christian, Jericho, Edge, Lita, and Trish are my favorites among the whole group.

I've been interested in the whole concept of a "third eye" for some time now, and I like that you chose AJ as the one who would have it. I don't think I would want to be in his position though, and from what I gathered in this chapter, he doesn't like having his third eye because of the feelings that come along with it. The hint of mystery in this chapter defintely grabbed my attention, and I'll be awaiting the next update anxiously.

Also, the signficance of the color black is a mystery as well. I personally think it is symbolic of something, perhaps death? I guess I'll find out in the coming chapters. You've written this very well, I love the descriptive language and I think you did a great job with the dialogue as well.

Great job! Update soon!

Tina
TheRealRenee chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
Another great chapter! Allen's plight reminds me a lot of that of the kid in The Sixth Sense (one of my favorite movies). You've got me on the edge of my seat here - can't wait to see what's next!
TheRealRenee chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Yikes... Now, that was one scary dream! I think if I were in Allen's shoes right then, I would've just gone mad. I love horror stories, and this one is amazing! You're killing me, though, I'm dying to know who the murderer is! Can't wait to find out what happens next. )
Pinayprincesa chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
damn... AJ's dreams just keep getting worse... :( wonder if these dreams are becoming a real premonition?
TheRealRenee chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow! This story is intriguing, and very well-written. I'm anxious to see where things will go from here. I just hope it isn't Adam who's the murderer! *cries* Anyway, keep up the great work.
Pinayprincesa chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Poor Al :( These dreams are really having him shooken up...
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
wonder what these weird premonitions are telling them?