Reviews for Coming To Terms
PrettyChelsea chapter 1 . 11/6
Oh Uryuu what will you do now? Knowing that Inoue knows about your feelings
Rexnos chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Cute, but in all honesty I liked the Tatsuki/Chad relationship better. It was really interesting to see how well she could interpret his silences. It would have made one hell of a non-standard relationship, that's for sure.

I can't help but like slightly scatterbrained Orihime though. While her thought processes seem rather roundabout and convoluted to normal people, she can be almost painfully straightforward at times. She reminds me a bit of a well-written Luna Lovegood at times.

AzTec999 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Goldenwolfhowl chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
why on earth would you kill renji off? He was comic relief! lol... but its your decision.
Taijen chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Taijen chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i like it
Olileslie chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
That was so sweet. I can't honestly say that I like the character of Orihime very much in the canon, but I think you gave her a humanity here that made her easier for me to understand. I very much enjoyed this.
boagarota chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
Oh, that was lovely. Really, I totally got it. I just think you could have developed Orihime a little more. I mean, a few chapter before she was saying she didn't know how she felt for him, and now she says she loves him with not a single doubt. I kinda feel like I lost something in the middle, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for sharing such a great piece of fanfiction! I'll fav it!
boagarota chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Yes, this is a beautiful - and hurtful - chapter. I'd probably never think about such consequences of a war like you do, and that's probably why I like this fic. Poor Tatsuki!
boagarota chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Oh, that was lovely. I really do like when characters interact outside their normal groups. Ishida and Matsumoto. And Chad with Tatsuki is almost the same. Well, going to read the next one!
boagarota chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
I forgot to say it the first review. Altought nothing made me excited just yet, I can FEEL the promise of something worthy on your fic. That's why I'm leaving a review in every chapter and not only on the last one, since it's complete.

Anyway, that ending FINALLY caught my curiosity!
boagarota chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Hm... I took your suggestion and decided to read the whole L&F series, in the order you gave in your profile. Well, I'm not disappointed, but I can't say I'm excited either. Too early for that.

Anyway, I like the way you develop the characters, they really are IC, not the least OOC. Keep it that way. )
Salome Weil chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
That was adorable. :D
buhbibutterfly chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
have i told you yet how much i love your writing? well if i haven't i'm telling you now. i absolutely love your writing _ this line had me laughing 'I love you…like I love red bean paste.' lol -
RedBrunja chapter 5 . 2/5/2009