Reviews for The Watchman
Hey man the story was great for awhile but I feel like you kinda went off topic with watchmen, like what's with all the other characters like strawberry shortcake. I think you forgot what made this story and watchmen so great in the first place. Maybe you could do a rewrite with not only rorschach in the story but also the other watchmen as well like maybe their world was destroyed and each of the characters end up in different places around the world in the dc universe. Think about it.
jlnorris75 chapter 1 . 11/26
Yeah here an ideas STOP USING SO MANY FcKING ZEROS
Did you seriously make Batgirl say “OMG”?
Bluzerker chapter 36 . 10/13
I’m done with the story, the pacing for this story is just going from one event to the next.
Bluzerker chapter 21 . 10/13
Why did you bring squirrel girl here? You making her fight Roarsach
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 9/29
Fatality.
Flawless victory.
Maka Info-Chan chapter 21 . 8/3
Squirrel Girl is a trash addition.
Prustan chapter 43 . 8/1
I wanted to like this fic. The premise is great, and I like Rorschach. The movie may not have been the best portrayal of his character, but that's okay. And having Rorschach's brand of justice running headlong into that of DC's Justice League makes for a great source of conflict over who is right and who is wrong. Or if either point of view is wrong anyway.
I could deal with the spelling mistakes and other things marring the quality of the fic, as it is a rather early work and such things take practice.
But what I think killed my interest was having Rorschach's bleak, brutal, almost nihilistic point of view repeatedly explained, and often to the same characters after several chapters. Yes, his actions and the reasoning behind them needed to be explained. But the amount of times it was done felt like beating the glue that you made from beating the dead horse.
Still, for the most part I did enjoy what I read, and I do wish you well in your writing.
Primus2021 chapter 15 . 2/9
An updated list for my chap. 16 R&R.

1. Arsenal the Real Roy Harper.
2. Red Arrow the Clone of Roy Harper (he's married to Jade and they got a kid, so she might join too, along with her sister Artemis the Tigress.)
3. John Constantine the Hellblazer.
4. Lobo the Main Man. (he's an alien bounty hunter though, so it might not work out for him)
5. Sara Lance the White Canary.
6. Vincent Sobel the Vigilante.
7. Helena Bertinelli the Huntress.
8. Jonah Hex (if he's still alive).
9. Rose Wilson the Ravager.
AnAddictedReader chapter 93 . 1/9
I think I'm glad I skipped all the way to the end just to see if I should continue from chapter 43. Dropping this story because it seems like it's gone awry plot-wise, especially with all the additional (and random) characters from other universes.
Olympex chapter 10 . 11/26/2018
Authors Note:
God damn Right!
ObscureAbsurdity chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
Quality is a bit subpar.
Obsidian Prime chapter 11 . 10/29/2018
Seeing Rorschach with a minigun is a very pleasing image.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/15/2018
Ah... now I remember now why I stopped reading this story after chapter 45. It was a pretty great story for the first part but then you had to make "OP" villains that are immune to plot devices and death just to keep this story going. You could've stopped here and maybe just do canon arcs with a twist but You bit more than you could chew and this story went. Alittle out of control after that chapter. I'll still read it to jog my memory but eh, you tried to add too many things and it just got messy
Spottyz chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
This makes me so happy seeing Walter just murder all the scum of the DC Universe.
1,846 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »