Reviews for The Watchman
YungTurd chapter 1 . 2/21
did some indian write this? every chapter has to mention Batman x Catwoman and 'he fears "
Bartman chapter 21 . 2/5
I like Rose/Ravager.

Why is Squirrel Girl here?
Reader chapter 46 . 12/7/2023
Kill immortals by injecting them with liquid metal, huh.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2023
I don't think you understand how interrogations work... Why are you having him say shit (In paragraphs! Might I add!) they didn't ask for? That ain't how the Lasso works. Even without the Lasso, that's just not at all how a scenario like this is supposed to play out. This felt stupid. Like a bad bug in a somewhat decent game. What a total let down of a chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2023
... At this point, I'm not seeing where you're going with this story. Perhaps Rorschach is gonna kill Selena or something which will lead to... Interesting things.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2023
Why are your commas placed in weird spots and/or not placed where they're supposed to be?... Geez~ it's always somethin', good lord.
Vigriff chapter 32 . 10/25/2023
I love Rorshach's and Terra's relationship.
Vigriff chapter 17 . 10/24/2023
I'm loving this story.
Vigriff chapter 14 . 10/24/2023
I think you mean Vicky Vale.
Cybred chapter 23 . 10/18/2023
Catwoman is totally ignoring the fact that when a cop merely draws his gun let alone kills with it they have to go before a panel who will judge if his actions were appropriate.
Thefallenjedi66 chapter 31 . 9/26/2022
YES! TURN THAT MINDSET INTO A GRINDSET!
Thefallenjedi66 chapter 27 . 9/26/2022
sigma male rorschach mentaility for the win!
Thefallenjedi66 chapter 18 . 9/26/2022
GLORIUS!
Thefallenjedi66 chapter 5 . 9/26/2022
GLORIUS! I LOVE IT THE WAY YOU MURKED THAT PIECE OF SHIT! BRAVO! also, have you considered doing a warhammer 40k crossover with rorschachs in that universe? He would give everyone a run for their money there
jlnorris75 chapter 69 . 8/30/2022
this went from a nice serious story to crack
1,950 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »