Reviews for The Watchman
BlazeStryker chapter 42 . 7/4
It occurs to me that the Mankiller virus was never truly meant to kill all men, though she wouldn't have minded if it did.

That renegade Amazon knew damn well what the side effect would be.
BlazeStryker chapter 34 . 7/4
Using Piggsy from Manhunt? I can see that mess as being part of the dark, dark world of your Rorschach...
BlazeStryker chapter 28 . 7/4
Manhattan, when asked, has said that he has no proof of God, despite a rather expanded perception.

The cultists take that to mean he's not God -yet-.
BlazeStryker chapter 26 . 7/4
Manhattan removed the town?

Talk about unnoticed foreshadowing...
BlazeStryker chapter 24 . 7/4
Nightshade should totally go after Beast Boy. There's even the shipper name for it: Flora and Fauna.
BlazeStryker chapter 23 . 7/4
The whole Cry for Justice mess acted like it was trying to find other reasons, but the plotting was so god awful that there are entire memes and reviews on YouTube about the sheer crap level.
BlazeStryker chapter 22 . 7/4
Interesting premise. He's known for eating as opportunity allows, to the point of helping himself to Nite Owl's beans when he barged in on Dreiberg the first time.

I can also see him not caring about people finding his cash caches, as long as some remain. The only things he'd really care about are a supply of his face and his journal, as that record would be all that is left after he eventually dies or is killed.

Given the ending of both versions of Watchmen, it's yet more proof that crazy doesn't even imply stupid.
BlazeStryker chapter 21 . 7/4
On the interview. Normally it's Vicki Vale, but yours worked nicely.

On how Rorschach copes with the concept of humor: Heard joke once. Man went to psychiatrist. Said that he felt despair, that the world was cruel and dark. Shrink said, "The great clown Pagliacci is in town. You should go see his show, it will cheer you up. Man bursts into tears. "But, doctor," he cried, "I am Pagliacci."
BlazeStryker chapter 16 . 7/4
The League of Assassins.
BlazeStryker chapter 14 . 7/4
If Ra's al Ghul and this guy ever meet...
SilentXD7 chapter 90 . 7/1
Very interesting story. I hope you continue with the series in the future and I see great potential in this story.
Uneasyknave1 chapter 35 . 5/24
I don't know if you have addressed this or not, but didn't he already expose Ozymandias' plan by leaving his journal behind so it could be found?
andrewwhiting96