Reviews for The Watchman
Thefallenjedi66 chapter 31 . 9/26
YES! TURN THAT MINDSET INTO A GRINDSET!
Thefallenjedi66 chapter 27 . 9/26
sigma male rorschach mentaility for the win!
Thefallenjedi66 chapter 18 . 9/26
GLORIUS!
Thefallenjedi66 chapter 5 . 9/26
GLORIUS! I LOVE IT THE WAY YOU MURKED THAT PIECE OF SHIT! BRAVO! also, have you considered doing a warhammer 40k crossover with rorschachs in that universe? He would give everyone a run for their money there
jlnorris75 chapter 69 . 8/30
this went from a nice serious story to crack
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 7/30
he is starting at the top og gotham's crime pile
Naosj chapter 1 . 6/27
Those zeros are hell on anyone using a text-to-audio program.
wearedeadpool chapter 21 . 4/19
pretty good chapter.
Maximara chapter 14 . 4/17
As pointed out by Lincara in "Watchmen (Part 2), Lost in Adaptation ~ The Dom" the comic version actually makes more sense. The "alien" showed up dead so the nations of the world knew they could kill it. Dr Manhattan survived being disintegrated (that was how he became so powerful) and the nations of the world would not be teaming up to fight him but surrendering.
Right What Is Wrong I don't see anything weird about probably because I'm not a brain dead rich person hating left winger with their heads in the gutter if you talking about people thinking Bruce is gay/a pedophile.
Celestial Glowhead God you're fucking stupid, evil Communist like that pretentious fucker Alan Moore like to portray good people that do things that need to be done as the bad guys so bleeding hearts like you defend them from good people with brains that why more people liked Rorschach than any other watchmen character and he got pissed that people that weren't evil like him didn't fall for him trying to say he was the bad guy.
God zero you must be incredibly fucking stupid to think killing people that deserve is a bad thing it's better to kill them so no food or any of them bleeding hearts like you are either incredibly fucking and brainwashed by evil people to think killing them is bad or are the evil people doing the brainwashing the later is the majority.
I'm 23 and even I'm smart enough to know that the world a shithole nowadays because of young people that belive in Communist nonsense, those big bad old people that you're talking about are the only people that kept it from getting any worse standing firm Rorschach would side with them also in real life it's the exact opposite bad cops are few and far between.
Women never get the better of men in less of course they get the man hating court system involved.
GatorWithShades chapter 26 . 3/5
It was fun while it lasted. Then it began to repeat itself. I’m dropping it.
1,940 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »