Reviews for The Watchman
TsknRaider chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I'm intrigued by the concept, please continue!
T. E. Rankin chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
good story Idea I really want to read more! you should probably put up a Watchmen spoiler alert though, because I bet alot of people will want to read the stroy with the movie coming out. Please update soon!
Hoseki-sama chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Eh. We don't really need a summary of Rorschach's background- anyone who doesn't know it already most likely wouldn't read the fic. The concept has potential, but you need to edit more and work on your descriptions.

That having been said, keep writing!
Red Aviary chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Way too much plot summary, and too little actual story, even for a prologue. Also, very many tense issues - in the first story paragraph, 'picks' should be 'picked', and etc. You don't really have to call his mask his face, either, since it's in the third person. HE refers to his mask as his face...WE don't.

Other than that, intriguing. Raises questions, though: what motivation is there for Doctor Manhattan to teleport him, rather than kill him? Don't know how that will be answered, given his location, unless he is somehow able to contact Osterman. Also wondering how he'd interact with Batman (or any of the Bat Family). While he's certainly capable, physically, of dealing with your standard scum and crook, he couldn't lay a hand on Ozymandias...and even Veidt would have some trouble with Batman.

Another note: might want to change scene breakers to the standard kind offered on the site. There's no need to be original with them, really, and it just confuses the reader.
Zero H Gundam chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Okay this is really good.

Finally a hero who's willing to do what it takes just by reading your story I'm going to go watch the movie.

I however do have a question will you be updating any of the other stories?
Wulfenbach chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
oh now THIS looks interesting
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Excellent beginning. Please update soon.
maleficus-lupus chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
*grins widely* Rorschach in BATMAN's city? this should be... entertaining.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh...dang. I'll definitelyt be keeping an eye open for this, as I can just imagine the havoc that Rors will cause in the DC 'verse, given that most of the folks Bats goes after are locked away, until they escape again. Given that he's close to Batmans league, I hate to think of what'll happen when he starts to go after the crazies...bigtime.
Gogolu chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Most interesting.

This story could be It.

The dark one.

Don't forget while writing: Never compromise.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/20/2008