Reviews for Roses
JeneeUni chapter 1 . 6/17
This seems really interesting.
amenokuma chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
What an utterly charming story :)
LoriStori chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That was beautiful, thank you for sharing it. I enjoyed reading it immensely. :)
Kujo Kasuza chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Beautiful story!
Maybe they're rather OOC but it's okay. The story flows like water. I like it very much. Kanda is sweet and caring. Allen (Ellen) is so quiet but Kanda make a good progress! Love it so much!
Emory Quinn chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
SOOOO KAWAIII! ADORABLE! KANDA'S SO GENEROUS AND CARING! *Tears up*
Chibi123Poof chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love this story.

This story is so sweet and beautiful.

Like someone say pecient and hard work will alway will give fruit.

Sorry for my english is not very good.
moniqe007 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Intresting. But a little bit too sad, I think. You could made maybe a longer ending with Allen and Yuu and their family:)
lal chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
What a beautiful story, I can't help but smile while reading this.. Good job :)
DGMLover12564 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
omg this is such a beatiful story, i amost cried at how sad "ellen" wen the doctor left...sniff sniff

plz write more fanfics similar to this one!
SecretAndUnknown chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
(Too lazy to sign in) Very nice. xD Make another chapter..? Or story..? :33
RuneRenXD chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Truly a beautiful story, and how the family progresses is very wonderful.

I didn't really like that after Emily was born, Ellen never got to really to see or be with her own daughter. She also didn't seem to be that close to her husband either, so it made me worried that Ellen didn't really love her husband, and that Emily wouldn't believe that Ellen was her mother.

though I know that their aren't as many happily married couples that everyone would like and people were and still are married only for title, and I think that's just terrible.

I may be a bit old fashioned, but I think that marriage should be to the person you love the most and who you want to spend the remainder of your life with.

I really think that you did a great job and I love how you turn Ellen miserable life into a happy ending even in sickness and health.

Some of the ‘jokes’ that Rabi told to Yu were REALLY horrible and it made me REALLY want to smash his face in a couple of times…grrrr…

And lastly, I’m also glad you didn’t bump off Mana Walker, so Yu didn’t have the option whether or not to inform Ellen that her idol and father-figure is dead (again)

You really did a great job. (##)
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aah, quite the story Silly-Blue! Five stars for this. Description was wonderful and the words synchronized together. :) You are a true master of description. That's something I need to work, especially that and character development. ;)
michelle chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
lovely story. it was definitely a great read :)
Xixinate chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I like this story, but Ellen's personality is dark it made me feel ... gloomy. Couldn't hep but put that in there. Few mistakes, but it's all good!
Moyashimon chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
ooh

i love your story sooooooooo much

kanda is very care allen

this story is awesome