Reviews for The Three Years
Kage no Ryunin chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
"WE'RE GOING TO THE ZOO! You, me, and Daddy!"

. . . Orochimaru's the uke? Wasn't expecting that.
cira13 chapter 19 . 12/18/2009
OMG! I LOVE THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS! MT FATHER INTRODUCED ME TO THEM YEARS AGO AND I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO THEM! THEY ARE AWESOME!
Ravendo chapter 21 . 10/24/2008
okay...I'm disturbed for life...though it was a funny story...
EowynsPen chapter 21 . 10/8/2008
That was... random, disturbing, and extremely strange, but... oddly enticing.
BugzAttack chapter 15 . 8/14/2008
Author’s Notes: Doesn’t this make you wanna run to the nearest Little League Game and start watching?

yes infact it does!

If that was BASEBALL I wonder what would have happened in a hockey match! (Every time I go to a hockey game someone is sure to start beating another. Like they say, "you go to a fight and a game brakes out."
BugzAttack chapter 14 . 8/14/2008
YOU ARE BRILLIANT! JUST BRILLIANT!

I laughed my head off every chapter, my mom just came up to see why I keep on giggling.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 21 . 7/15/2008
Heh nice ending! :P Lol Kabuto:

“You wanted the family business that bad?” Kabuto gasped. Sasuke smacked his forehead.

I really loved this story! It was hilarious through and through. You did a wonderful job! _ I really hope you make a sequel, I'm sure it will be just as funny!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 20 . 7/15/2008
Lol this chapter wasn't quite as funny as the others, but still make me laugh! :P Heh these parts were my favorites:

I don’t get it, Orochimaru thought, frustrated. What am I thinking like this? I’ve never been sane; I was crazy from birth! I’ve never had a logical thought in my life! Why all of a sudden am I becoming reasonable?

Sasuke knew what to do. Because when all else fails…rip off your shirt.

But little did the future-third-Hokage realize, he had just messed with an already mentally unstable boy who looked like a girl. And we all know that’s a no-no.

Nice job! :D
Anna chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I cracked up at imagining Sasuke poking his head inside Orochimaru's quarters yelling "Train me! Now!" xD
Toadlily chapter 21 . 7/13/2008
This was so clever! So many great lines and references! You got talent! Loved it.
Windup Dollie chapter 21 . 7/12/2008
I voted: Ho, yeah!

XD Loved this, 'twas made of epic *thumbs up*
Kaira-chan15 chapter 19 . 7/1/2008
Omg I actually got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at the prophecy part! xD I knew it! I knew Steven would be the new Naruto! What is that prophecy stuff in the manga about anyways? I've been reading it, but it doesn't make sense to me...Anyways, hilarious chapter! :P Lol these parts were my favs:

Kabuto raced the Kabuto-mobile with the Transformers theme song blasting all the way there. They parked (on top of another car) and got out.

“Yeah!” Kabuto added. “Or we’ll beat you up with our son’s body!”

Orochimaru picked up Sasuke and glared at them, as if giving them a silent warning. Sasuke began squirming uncomfortably.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 18 . 6/20/2008
Lol when Sasuke was walking home and was "whisked into a magical world" were you talking about Spirited Away? Heh Itachi's

"Godzilla-sized shadow" :P This part was funny:

“He’s on a diet.” Sasuke gossiped.

“How do you know that?” his mother asked suspiciously.

“I dunno…” Sasuke mumbled, pushing Itachi’s diary deeper into his bag.

I love how Sasuke eats all his food with smiley faces on them lol. Awesome chapter, I can't wait to read more! Btw, sorry about your major power outage thing, it sounds like it sucked!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 17 . 6/20/2008
One word: HILARIOUS! Lol poor Sasuke, he was so violated and traumitized that he hugged Orochimaru and Kabuto WILLINGLY. xD These parts were hysterical:

“This isn’t working…” their leader said thinking uber hard. He turned to Sasuke. “Sasuke! Start stripping!”

“OH LADIES!” he cried out. “I’M SASUKE AND I’M SELLING COOKIES!” and with that he quickly tore off his shirt.

Suddenly the street was flooding with young women all waving cash in the air.

“Screw the cookies let’s buy Sasuke!”

This was the funniest chapter so far! :P Heck, I'd buy cookies if Sasuke stripped lol. The end had me cracking up:

“Konoha didn’t have a girl scout league.” he said quickly.

“Well,” Orochimaru smiled. “After I was in it they didn’t.”
hitokirimooncat chapter 18 . 6/18/2008
hehe funny update! kabuto's such a good daddy! i love him, even tho no one else does!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »