Reviews for Teasing
RickyH chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh that's so mean!
thirteenthwind chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Freakishly brilliant.

You really captured the interaction between those two... I like this, lots.

Nice work.

(Also, great dialogue. It adds a lot where it needs to.)
xlightfromabovex chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Ahaaaa, such love for this! I love the way you describe Charlie getting more and more flustered, poor dear (': Adore these two together and I think this kind of thing is nice and characteristic~ ;3

Enjoyed very much!
Kievan Rus' Supernova chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Poor Charlie. God...Ben was just down-right cruel! I really disliked him in this story. Your writing style is good though.

FlamingQuill chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
A surprising number of people in here seem to think that Charlie and Ben are gay... I honestly have no idea why. I don't enjoy the content of your story, but it is well written. Not appealing to me, but good job.
steelsheen chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Ah, poor Charlie! I definitely caught this exact dynamic going on during the movie.
hakatri chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Hehe, and now that I finally managed to watch the movie I can read this too. And I must say: Hell, I can so see that little scene happening *g* Very nice.
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oh that was so mean of him but grand for us!
papatte chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wow. Very beautifully written. You are so cruel to poor Charlie. :(

Nice fic!

uathann :D
kyoshigurelover chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wow... I absolutely loved this. I was considering writing a Ben/Charlie fanfic but you got everything about their relationship perfectly. I definitely think you got the two of them in character, and you captured Ben and Charlie's essence and what makes them interesting characters. Kudos to you for that. Anyway, I'm glad this was my first 3:10 to Yuma fanfic because it makes me want to read more of them :D Great job and I'm adding this to my favs list!
Miasen chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Oh, I liked this one! I felt so sorry for Charlie though. :D I've never been overly fond of slash, but this was actually kinda nice. Great work!
Mad Furry Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh, I thoroughly enjoyed this one too. You are too naughty with these Ben/Charlie slash fics. Hahaha! I loved the tension in this one and even though nothing actually happened between the outlaws, it was just as gripping as your other slash fic.

Again, brilliant work!
pablodivaridesagain chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
aw. poor charlie. it's so like ben to do that to him, too.