Reviews for WITCH and AVATAR Aladdin story
Wacky...I LOVE IT!
cougartail99 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
a very good chapter.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Lol "Here ya go Voldemort!"

Did they actually say that in the movie? I can't remember...

Aw well great work!
Carrot-Bunny chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
Wow. They were right, you do recycle Disney movies. But heck who cares if it's good!

And Katara's a tiger?

Favs
alldumbamericanrejects27 chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
HILARIOUS
AllAboutTheDRAMA chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
There are sequels for the Aladinn movie in Disney... Those would be interesting to read...
lost prince chapter 15 . 7/19/2009
And with this, the rides ends.

Nice work.

Will be waiting for part 2 (there will be right?)
HarryPotterFanGirlForever chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
this was a really cool story to read. you did a awesome job. :)
Luxuria La Indigo chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
How sad is it that you continue this prolonged spree of mediocrity and unoriginality. Your complete lack of any idea your own astounds me. How can you call yourself an author when you're copying dialogue from the movies! Whatever the original Disney characters did in the movies, you have Avatar or Witch characters do the same exact thing. Narration and dialogue are also ripped out of the movies, which is even sadder.

What made you think it was a good idea to do this. Did you think nobody would notice if you just changed the name of the characters? I mean, just from reading your Elyon's Beginning story I was struck by the undeniable fact that you had taken it all from the Ariel's Beginning movie. It didn't even take me ONE SECOND to recognize the scene where Triton gave Athena the music box, you even copied the part where the seven little mermaids had been spying on their parents about to kiss and peeking at them behind a rock and giggling.

I know this because I just recently rented it out of curiosity, having seen the first one when I was very young and having loved it. I was saddened to see that you also ripped off the original Little Mermaid movie. I checked out the rest of your Disney-”inspired” stories. These aren't inspired. They're all copied. I can't believe that someone would be so dumb as to actually copy the script and songs from a Disney movie! It pains me to see that someone would be so lazy as to try to pass this off as their own.

Aladdin was an awesome movie, and I remember it fondly. You have shamed the movie and Disney himself.

Have you no shame or pride? Do you not realize that it is this kind of laziness that is responsible for America's overall stupidity? Here's a tip, honey-bunny. Try coming up with something original. It might hurt your tiny little brain, but hey, no pain, no gain. And accept the blame for your errors, instead of blaming it on someone else like that stupid girl who walked/fell into a open manhole because she had been texting and not paying attention, and her parents wanted to sue the city even though it was entirely their daughter's fault for being so stupid.

Acknowledge your mistakes and failures, and admit that you were wrong to try to pass off somebody else's creation as your own. Only then can you move on. This will be the test of your own drive. Do you really care about being an author? It's cleat from the stuff you have posted that you don't. Do yourself a favor and get off the Internet, and go play outside or something.

If you were my kid, I would ensure that you never touched another computer – except of course when you had to do homework, and I suspect you spend more time recycling your fics than studying for school – so you couldn't write any more ripped-off-Disney-movie 'stories' again. And since you're apparently wasting your summer vacation with more of this stuff, I'd also put you in summer school to ensure that you're using your time productively. I can't help but wonder what will happen to you after highschool. Doubtless you write whatever essays or papers you have to do in highschool and copy them off other sources. It wouldn't surprise me.
Sovereign64 chapter 15 . 7/9/2009
I love it! Congrats in completing the story! I hope to see more stories from you in the future.
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 15 . 7/9/2009
AWESOMENESS! This story was freakin' awesome! I'm so sad that it has to go, especially after that traditionally wonderful disney ending. You see, if it had a really sad, sucky ending, I wouldn't care if the story ending or not, but that's not the case with this story so I'm SO SAD! *weep* *weep* *weep*. Okay, crying rant over. Great job, girl, it was a great ride.
Amber Pegasus chapter 15 . 7/9/2009
I loved it. I gived this story two thumbs up(sending vertual roses)!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 15 . 7/9/2009
That... was... AWESOME! Are you going to do a sequel to this? I sure hope so! Until then... ja ne!