Reviews for Sentences Between Us
LightsPast chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
awwwwww! So adorable, I love this!
Sque-Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Ooo, so many good story ideas come to mind but i'm lazy
Nocturnal Siren chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
this is really nice...the randomness is quite refreshing but not too confusing )
littlewhimp chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
alryt... i didnt get it at first but i understand the sequence though... it's unique~
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
that was cute!very cute!very cute!kawai!honto ne kawai!im just repeating the sme words over and over but its to cute for comfort!
C chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This was great. Seriously. I loved it. You've given me so much inspiration, I can barely wait to start working on my own PoT-fic! Thank you. This sweet fic gave me lots of ideas! And it was very pleasurable to read.

Every part was like a little story of its' own, and I stopped several times for several minutes, just to imagine. Not a lot of people are able to do that - force me to actually imagine.

(don't get me wrong, I imagine things all the time. If I didn't, I wouldn't be a very good author.)

Any way! Well done. My three favourites were;

-Their fights were few and far in between but when they happened, it was with a ferocity that shattered furniture and roughened voices until the cold, stifling silence came and pierced them.

-Ryoma choked back his tears at the news of his father’s death and clung to the comfort offered by Fuji, the older boy warm and solid and real against him.

-The first time they had sex was in the car of Fuji’s older sister which he had commandeered for a day and the leather was hot on their sweaty skin as they fumbled awkwardly to find a comfortable position.

You're awesome! ;D Ja ne
Yuuki.Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
OHMYGODLOVETHEVIAGRA!~

Wahahaha... So that's what they'll be doing when they become too old to get it up properly... xD

Overall, I think every sentence of this was either nice, sweet, kinky, erotic, funny, or wierd.

Which is a good thing, I think.
xNanaki chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wonderful; so perfect ~
SakuraTamao chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
These drabbles... are really beautiful. They stay so in character but so- so- I have no idea how to express it... I love how you portrayed their relationship though! :D

-Hannah
abhorsen3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
They were all so good, you can never get enough of FujixRyoma fics_

I laughed at the bugs one, who knew Fuji was afraid of cockroaches! I guess he needs to be afraid of something!

Just thought I should point out that in #15: Flexible "I’m not like Kikumaru-senpai who can 'behind' his body..." I think you meant " can bend his body..."

Hope you don't mind me pointing that out_

I hope you decide to write more thrill pair fics, they are simply the best and you can never have enough_
susan22 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
that was just so sweet!
Skryrssb chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
1 word: wonderful.

just 1 sentence each and so much can be represented.

a single word would have made brought many other meanings

but i love your representation.

truly superb. thanks!