Reviews for Storm Surge
mousefiction chapter 15 . 10/3/2009
Great read.
calcium77 chapter 15 . 1/8/2009
Ah...that was a satisfying ending! Great story! I really enjoyed reading it and was always happy to see a new chapter get posted.

You do an awesome job with making Dean the best big brother ever :)

kat
impalapal chapter 15 . 1/7/2009
Hi, Perfect ending to this story. I love the brother moments you gave us. I'm off to read it again in it's entirety, i like to do that with stories i've enjoyed following so that i can enjoy it all together with no gaps.

Looking forward to the next story from you. x
Ciya chapter 15 . 1/6/2009
Wow just wow. What the guys went through and go through every day, it's enough to make the toughest person out there break but the Winchesters just keep on doing their jobs, saving lives and killing evil SOBs.

Great story!
Karialena chapter 15 . 1/6/2009
I'm sorry to see this one end. I have followed this series from the beginning and hope there will be more to it. Dante, Concha, and Craven are wonderful characters and I'd hate for there storyline to end. I love the relationship you have forged between Dean and Sam, (And as a diehard Dean girl) and am glad to see Dean getting some long deserved appreciation. Sam has always loved Dean, but I don't think he ever really understood the extent of Dean's devotion. In the show it hit him when Dean actually died for him and again when he found out just how long Dean had spent in Hell. But I enjoy it in fanfiction, 'cause hey, Dean doesn't always have to draw the short end of the stick. Or maybe he does...the way he takes it with that rougish grin is why we love him so much. Keep up the good work, I'll hope for another 'Storm' story. If it does end though, I'll have to settle for some of your other work, all of which I have enjoyed. Thanks for the wonderful tales we can't resist!
TraSan chapter 15 . 1/6/2009
Oh, fabulous wrap!
Dianne chapter 15 . 1/6/2009
That was a very nice ending and I loved what Dean did with the money he found in the truck, it was very Dean-like. The part where Dean fell asleep beside Sam was very touching too. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.
Thorny Hedge chapter 15 . 1/6/2009
Aw, it's over. An amazing tale, as always.
supernaturaldh chapter 15 . 1/6/2009
Wonderful ending to a great story. Once again you have outdone yourself. Loved it.

Denise
sunnyjunedays chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
Hi, It's great that the spirits or ghosts are helping Sam and Dean and that they will now return the favour and help Ezra. Looking forward to the next chapter x

A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND STRESS FREE NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS.
maxandkiz chapter 14 . 12/28/2008
Wonderful chapter! Yea! Ezra helped Dean get to Sammy! Now they just have to help Ezra move on and get out of that place! :)

Lisa
Dianne chapter 14 . 12/28/2008
This story is moving alone at a great pace and is very exciting. I like the ghosts helping the boys too and the OC's are very well written as well. Can't wait for more.
TraSan chapter 14 . 12/28/2008
I just found this story and read this chapter, then back up to the beginning. Wow, wish I'd found it chapters and chapters ago.

Awesome!
calcium77 chapter 13 . 12/18/2008
glad you explained that the end bit was a hallucination. I might have been confused.

Good chapter...creepy, but good.

thanks!
annj chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
This is so creepy, as usual. Love your angsting! *happy sigh* Thanks for the much needed dosage
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »