Reviews for Storm Surge
calcium77 chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
Very exciting chapter :-) Lots of stuff happening! Nice treat for a Sunday morning.

Thanks for writing and sharing!

kat
Thorny Hedge chapter 12 . 12/13/2008
Yay! Been eager for an update! :)
supernaturaldh chapter 12 . 12/13/2008
Loved it. Waiting patiently for the next chapter.

Denise
bb1028 chapter 11 . 10/17/2008
Love this story, hun! And great chapter.. I'm really looking forward to the next one :)
vicky chapter 11 . 10/17/2008
I love the way yoy portray Dean. You had me on the edge of my seat can't wait to see the next chapter
Maz101 chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
In all the excitement of the dark of last chapter and the recovery of this one, I'd almost forgotten about the other threat. Way to go for extending the tension.
lakailah chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
Wow, I love your fic and can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Please update again soon!
calcium77 chapter 9 . 10/7/2008
Wow. Scary boogyman demon!

All through these last few chapters...I have been thinking "Gosh, I hope the Impala is ok" :-)
Noelani618 chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
Whew! Glad to see the boys made it to the parking garage. That boogeyman is scary! *shivers* Great action Laura.
Noelani618 chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
Wonderful build of suspense! Great chapter!
Maz101 chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
Great chapter - great action. The mirroring of the Black inside with the building hurricane outside was so very effective. And all through it - the only way through it - the brothers gripping onto each other. The Black's frustration was palpable. Great idea and well written.
Maz101 chapter 7 . 9/19/2008
Great to see another 's so good.

Your drawing of the boys is so well done. Sam's feelings towards Dean - the protection and strength he offers - are well described. His presense is just so solid. A great build up too to the physical threat of the storm. Loving it.
Noelani618 chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
Great chapter Laura. Can't let an'thin happen to the Impala! Nope, nope, nope! hehe I look forward to seeing what happens next
maxandkiz chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
Awesome chapter! Woo hoo! They saved the impala!

Loved how Dean was in big brother mode even though he was the one hurt. And I'm glad he and Sam had that talk. Hope the storm lets up so they can finish the job.

Oh, and I noticed at the end Sam was dizzy and his voice was raspy. Wonder if that means he's getting sick? I hope, I hope! :)

Lisa
bb1028 chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Really great chapter. I completely loved how Sam didn't want to leave the Impala. Him expressing how much it really means to him too.. how it's their home, where they grew up, and really besides eachother they only thing they really have.

And of course the two of them together. The protectiveness between the two is always great, the banter, the reassurances... Love it all.

Awesome chapter, can't wait to read more of this!

Take care, beth xx