Reviews for Storm Surge
calcium77 chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
I loved that Sam was willing to risk everything to save the car. :-)

This is an exciting story. Looking forward to more!

kat
Maz101 chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Great story this - I love the love you show between the brothers. The dialogue is great. So too, the mystery. And their desperate effort to save the Impala - nice that it was Sam rather than Dean in this instance. All good stuff!
maxandkiz chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Awesome chapter! Woo hoo! Dean got Sammy back and took the hunters out! Wonder what Sammy saw that got him running for higher ground. Can't wait to find out. :)
Noelani618 chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Great chapter Laura! The fight between the boys and the hunters was very exciting. But where is Sammy off to now? *Sighs* Dean's needs a leash for that kid sometimes ;)
calcium77 chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
seems like forever since you posted a chapter. I forgot what was going on...so I went and reread the previouse chapter. Ok, that sounds like I was criticizing ? I actually loved reading the previous chapter again !
Maz101 chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Only just seen your story and read through to here.

The angst and frustrations are great. And the Hurt! too of course (more to come...please?). Nice idea to weave the real-life dangers with the demon (love it's slinky malevolence - the way it's attracted to Sam and it's "pooling" around him), and the friendly spirit. Oh, and the promise that only Dean can fight the threat - great!
maxandkiz chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
Great chapter! The boys are up to their eyeballs in trouble. They have to find a way to kill that bogeyman and get away from the hunters who want them. Glad the little boy came to help Sam. Can't wait to see what's next. :)
Silwyna chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I just read all three chapters. VERY interesting! There's going to be more, right?

I have one question: Is this a sequel to another story? Or are the things referred to, like Ithaca, something you will explain later?

I'm curious where you're going with this :o)
maxandkiz chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Wonderful chapter! Wonder if Sam's right about their dad. Bet he is.

What grabbed Dean? Is it the spirits of the children or something else? And now Sammy's fallen through the floor! The boys sure are in a mess this time. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
calcium77 chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Oh, no...that is way too much of a cliff hanger for you to leave on? Great story so far. Love all your work.

kat
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Exciting cliffhanger and some great canon exposition.
zuimar chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
OMG, what an evil, evil cliffie! Loved the interaction between Dean and Sam and Sam's thoughts about Dean, good job you did here! Please, please update soon!
maxandkiz chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Awesome chapter! Glad they finally decided to stop for the night. Wreaking the car wouldn't help anyone. Wonder if the other hunters are there for the same reason. Should be an interesting hunt if they are.

Loved Dean having a dream about the dark, too. Now the boys just need to figure out what's going on. Can't wait for more. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Can't wait to see where this is going.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Fantastic chapter. Wow, that was some dream that Dean had. I can't wait to find out exactly why those hunters are in the same place as Sam and Dean!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »