Reviews for Storm Surge
iris254 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Loved it! Keep the chapters coming :)
Liz Bach chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
I love that last image of Dean watching Sam sleep. :)

Liz
zuimar chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
This is turning into a very promising story already, and that after just 2 captivating chapters, good work!
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Enjoyed the first chapter. Loved the Carlito's story. Between the hurricane and ghost story, this should be great.

Phoebe
bb1028 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I'm really excited for this story. I love your Elements series and I can't wait to read more.

Take care, and I'll see ya next time.

beth :)
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Sam's all headachey, Dean's being all protective, they are driving into the kind of storm most people are driving away from...and it seems like all kinds of bad weather, not just the wet and windy kind, will be probably heading their way. You've got me gripped already, I can't wait to read more.
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Awesome start! The background on the orphanage was creepy. That Hiram fellow was definitely one of the bad guys. Ezra sounds alot like Sam.

Hope Sam and Dean make it to their destination before the storm hits. Can't wait to see where this goes. :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Definitely an intyeresting start to your story. I can't wait to see where you go with this one!
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Hm and just where are you headed with this, Bayre?

It's a great start. I liked that Dean got an apartment in Palo Alto and the Carlito's story. Sam thinking his big brother was perfect the way he was. And what appears to be no only mother nature working against them, but whatever else (demon, hunters, etc) you have up your sleeve.

Should be a wild ride. Count me in. :)
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5