Reviews for To Think of You as Family
Moon6Shadow chapter 2 . 1/19
They're both beautiful and almost enough to bring tears to my eyes as well of a smile. Lovely and heart touching.
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Haha! These poems were heart warming and funny! Tell ur friend I think she did a great job! Really captured the characters personalities in my opinion. :)

xoxo Much Love&Peace, Britt
rotten little rat chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
one word: aw... i think, dunno if that is a word...;)
polychloride chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Loll. I like how Roy adds "shrimp" At the end. It makes everything perfect!
JBo Equals Shuichi Cosplay chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Here's my other review! HAHA! You made Roy call Ed a shrimp! You must've been torturing yourself while writing that part. I'm thristy for something. Bet you can't guess what! Oh, no it's not H2O. It's fire! MUHAHAHAHA! That doesn't make any sense, but that's just me. Holy moley Al is on the poley and I'm scared...He's looking at me weird...What an $$...So yeah, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU MAKE MY WORLD COME AROUND AND MAKE MY LOVE COME DOWN! AND NOT LIKE THAT! IT'S APART OF A AWESOME DANCE SONG! TOTALLY LUV YA! JBO
JBo Equals Shuichi Cosplay chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Holy guacolmole! Danielle, you did SO AWESOME ON THIS POEM! YOU ARE THE GREATEST POEIST I KNOW! There's not that many good poems on here that are in character so this one definately takes the cake! You rock! Now I shall pretend I'm a cute little uke! HAHAHAHA! Smell my pink sweaty hair! TOTALLY LUV YA! JBO My boobs hurt...probably cuz I'm not wearing a bra. LOL!
ChibiChump13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I LOVE IT!
PaperWolf27 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Oh, this is so cute and touching! The friendly jabs at the end are hilarious. I love it. Give your friend a pat on the back for me, and tell her to keep it up!
Cold-Foxx chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
That was sweet. x3

You're friend's really talented! She did an awesome job!
TenshiElric chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
:3 Roy is so mean even when he's nice. I this! Wonderfull poetry skills!
Nao Hashiba chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Your freind is so good at poetry,that I cant beleive it almost.I love this SO much,Its so Roy!
Lady Jarine chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Aw, that's so cute! _ I love it!
Python1984 chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
AW! So sweet. Both Roy and Ed were in character really well.
foreverforgotten5 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
OMG! That was so cute. I'm gonna fav -goes and favs it- So adorable! X3 'That you’re my favorite fatherly bastard.'- So cute and so genius!
Winry chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Aw thank you for putting this poem up for me. I really appreciate it! I wrote the second one, yes in Roy's POV, so yay! . Ur my Bestest Best Friend!*o* I see icecream! I scream AH!Ok... I scare myself sometimes. Anyway Sank u again... and why the #$% did you draw a cat with boobs? Oh well. Fine...BYE!