Reviews for Sacrifices
Shemiki chapter 1 . 6/29
A piece of fanfiction where Zuko and Katara interact in a friendly way that doesn't make me want to are very talented indeed.

I just saw the NYCC trailer today, over seven years later. It's amazing how they screamed at the Zutara hug. Ugh.

I digress. My point is that your fic is very true to what could've been an actual scene in the show, and I think it's certainly appropriate giving the time at which it was written. Well done.
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I really like it,but I don't like the zutara almost crap. I'm sorry zutara fans, but consider me a hater. I'M SORRY (maybe)! DX (XD)
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I can't say this is cute! OH NO! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! I USE TO THINK EVERYTHING IS CUTE! NO! Oh.. They're talking about Katara is loving Aang. Oh.. OK, everyone come out again, I can say it's cute anyway.

Naru-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
good job! zutaragood friends. even during the finale you never got the "romance" vibe. It was more friendship like Sokka and Toph.
Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That was very sweet, sad, and well written. Good job!
nutshak chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
you cleared it all up, and for this we ar thankfull.
Chocoholic10 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
not a lot of kataang fluff, but this was pretty good! i like wise zuko.

DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
You know, even though Zuatarians would be crazy all over this, I actually liked it. Yep. It's Kataang. Check. And it's great. Check.

It made me think...and I like that. Wonderful work yet again!
I Took The 405 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008

I'm a kataang fan and i like zutara friendship, I've looked for a story like this for a long time.

great story! D
LoveTheKenyans chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Finally, a sensible story that well explains how the story is most likely going to go. All of those jumpy Zutarians really need to read this. Kudos to you on this great piece of work. :)
OctopusByStarlight chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I like this one. It's very sweet, and I could sorta imagine the thing the whole way through.
Valedictator chapter 1 . 4/20/2008

...Oh, they're just friends. Okay. lol

Really good dialogue between the two, very natural, seems like it could be canon. Not in the near future, since I know you saw Katara's threat to Zuko at the end of WAT :D, but it could happen.

Nice job. :D
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Nice story! Yeah, you're right the trailer did pissed me off! But I saw a glimpse of a kataang kiss. I guess it's just a mix between anger and excitement for the rest of the season.
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
First of all, I'd like to clarify, just in case I sounded like it in my last review - uh, yeah, I'm not a rabid fangirl like the kind you described in your author's note. Sorry if it seemed that way, I'm just a bit irritated with how trailers always seem to give people false hope and mixed impressions all for the sake of getting people to watch it. I mean, die-hard fans would watch it either way, right?

Uh, anyways. Onto the review.

I'm still not quite used to Zuko being so...good...but it's sort of growing on me, I guess. Not saying I don't like it. Anyhoo, I'm glad you still put some of Katara's "I still haven't forgiven you" in there; I honestly believe that it wouldn't go away either, with how much she loves Aang and all.

I DO have to say, though, that you threw me off with the whole Zutara "more than friends" possibility, though. It seemed a bit random to me. I'm taking a guess that Zuko was just stepping out there a bit to see what the chances were or sometime?

I liked the last bit, too. I miss Iroh. :(

Okay, all done. See? Shorter than the last one. :D

Thanks again!
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Y'know, I think I like Zutara friendship. She's kind of like the sister he never had the pleasure of having :o)

Lol, I thought the same thing when I saw the NYCC trailer. There was nothing conclusive about anything (except how rad Aang and Zuko looked firebending together- I think I'm looking forward to that the most) Katara didn't look to happy about being kissed and her and Zuko's hug looked friendly, not lovely dovey. I'm sure Zuko did something nice to her and she finally forgave him. I am so not looking forward to the wave of Zutara stories that are about to flood (as if there aren't enough already)...

But, yeah, back to you're story...

I think this is more canon than anything I've read so far. I would argue that they are both in character. Zuko is no longer the angry prince he used to be now that he has found his path, and Katara certainly can't keep that murderous streak they've been having her on (She is OOC in the show!). I wouldn't mind seeing this on the show :o)