Reviews for Nice Girls
very cute ending!
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Haha, Good work Harry.
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I've noticed a sort of trend in your stories.

When you read them, and you read them with a touch of humor, they sound like a comedy show. I like it!

hashtagnofilter chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
i love this story so much.

hermione, in the story, reminded me of me, if i had a crush on one of my best friends. cuz im not really into makeup & designer brands & crap, and much rather prefer books.

&stories like these make me love harry/hermione.

i think it's perfect the way it is. :D

definitely an awesome story.
Rebakah chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Cute! Liked how Harry read an entry but nothing that gave it away, just showed him he was being an arse. The kiss was perfect, (snort), Great job!
the punchline chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
the best harry/hermione i've read yet!

you wrote it amazingly! Very in-character, too. I especially loved the kiss, it was so real :D

thanks for the great read,

03DC chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
very cute.
Yenniixx chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This fic is great! I, especially, liked Hermione's journal entries and how she and Harry interacted with one another. I think it was sweet and it had just the right amount of fluff in it! Good job! Two thumbs up for you!

someonestolemycookies chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
characters were a little OC but i loved it anyway :) congrats on a good story !
andi chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
nothing has two syllables...therefore Hermione's reply could not have been monosyllabilic.
Marita28 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I give you two thums up (id give you more but i only have 2 hands) i love the way you write, seriously, you are a very good writer... well off to read some more of your stories!
Paws.on.scroll chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
*laughs* You know what? I'm really liking your humour! I even liked how Hr slapped H for 'groping'. Then how they continued to banter about 'teaching' and 'making up 10 fold'. If I ever feel abit blue, I'll read one of your stories along with a couple of others that always get me out of my funks. Thanks for posting this.
Novelteas chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Loved the hilartiy at the end, very profesionally one question though..does Harry ever get a good look at what is in her "journal" *cough*diary*cough*

Just wondering its not an inportant question but just thinking off-the-page.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Ah just wanted to add that perhaps a little bit work into characterization wouldn't hard. Harry, Ginny and Hermione are still OOC but it flowed better in this one than the previous ones.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Ah the writing in this one is much better and even the characterization.

I normally can't stand Hermione to be honest. Obnoxious, vindictive, rude insufferable psycopath IMO ... but I did enjoy her here. Which is a first. Only thing is, I dislike the continuous Ginny bashing I see in your stories so I guess this is the last one I'm gonna read. It is possible to write stories without bashing characters and calling them names you know ? Sucks, because I was trying to find a decent Harry/Hermione fiction. But no big loss obviously.