Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
gidgetgal9 chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
More squirrel - yay- Dean's break down with the gun- too funny- and more grocery store antics- just wonderful! :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Love the squirrel - kind of Caddyshacks up the story- and has me giggling right along with Sam!
gidgetgal9 chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
This is just to funny- and now the town is in total chaos- love it!
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
I would have paid to have been Marion- watching Sam in his glory and the funny sights that accompanied it! LOL
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
Wow, fighting with footed pj's? That is demented and so the Winchesters! :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Wow, loving the battle with the stuffed coyote! Too funny!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
You know with the heaviness of Season Four- it is so nice to read this! I love the humor in the first chapter with the brotherly banter. I would have been creeped out too by the stuffed coyote! Loved this!
MKofGod chapter 8 . 10/22/2008
Lol! This was hilarious! I'm serious - I was litterally in hysterics reading it, it was that good. Sam running naked from the shower after a squirrel attack! Dean threatening dogs and cats with a gun! The coyote waving goodbye - oh, and who can forget the misadventures in the supermarket.

Lol - this was great. Seriously, it was awsome.
Lanie chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
Man, that was hi-larious!

You had the boys 'voices' down pat and the plot was sublimely bizarre and yet I could still see it actually happening.

Although I wish I hadn't read it whilst at work, nearly burst a blood vessel trying not to laugh out loud.

"possessed velcro" - FTW!
PADavis chapter 8 . 10/7/2008
What a riot. This was charming, funny, and well paced. And naked Sam - yowza! I loved it all the way through.

Phoebe
Noelani618 chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
Brilliant! I loved these lines:

Sam fell into step beside him, mumbling, “Acme Auto Repair. No freaking way it’s Acme Auto Repair. Who names a company Acme anything?”" “Who the hell keeps explosives in a garage!”

Acme! The company poor Wile E. always got his stuff to catch Roadrunner! And explosives! Oh, this brings back such memories...

Eyes narrowing, and shifting to Dean, Sam punched his shoulder. “If he was the Wile E Coyote, then we’re—” Snickering cut off Sam’s words.

“Don’t say it, Sam.” Dean stood, faced his brother, trying hard to contain the way his shoulders wanted to bob up and down. “Don’t you dare say it.”

Sam’s eyes twinkled, he scrunched his nose, opened his mouth.

Not to be out done by his kid brother, Dean tried beating him to the punch.

“Beep! Beep!” They both yelled at each other at the same time

*rofl* Yep, they're a pair of roadrunners' all right!

As they drove past the Leaving Coyote Bluffs sign, Sam’s head, then Dean’s whipped around.

“Dean, did you see—”

“Nope.”

“But there was—”

“No, there wasn’t.”

“Maybe just keep driving.”

Dean’s eyes slid to meet Sam’s. “Yep. That’s a good plan Sammy.”

They would never speak of the coyote sitting under the sign. Or how it waved to them as they drove away

That's All Folks!

That was a perfect ending! Fantastic story Laura. *blushes* Hope ya don't mind me listing some of the best parts. I couldn't resist ;) hehe
Noelani618 chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
*snorts* Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, don'tcha know big brother is always right? Loved Dean in the kennel talking to the poor little critters, using a gun to get their attention. And the fun they had chasing the coyote in the store while shopping for liver...

Wonderful chapter Laura!
Noelani618 chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
hehe this was too funny.

"Inside…with a stuffed coyote…on a skate board. Yee haa"

Yee haa is right!
JazzyIrish chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
This story has been fabulously entertaining. Sometimes I forget how funny these boys can be when they have a wonderfully funny writer. I thought I'd die when they read the "Acme Auto Repair" sign. Yeah, BEEP, BEEP!

Thanks for sharing this delightful story with us. The images were too funny for words. Until next time...
maxandkiz chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
Hilarious chapter! I love the squirrel!

Only Dean would think about a cookout when he was planning to salt and burn something. :)

Lisa