Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
myselfonly chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I just adore your fics, they make me laugh so much. Update more often! I'll get on my knees if I have to!

is hypocrite
TraSan chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Darn you anyway. I now have Ray Stevens, "Mississippi Squirrel Revival" song running through my head!

Awesomely funny chapter, girl. The laundromat chase, the squirrel, the skunk scent - woo hoo!

Thanks for writing.
cozmikfaerie chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
oh, this story just cracks me up!
Noelani618 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
Oh dear, now its Sam chasing after Dean!

Brilliant chapter Laura. I loved Dean shoving Sam into the kennel where the cats were and how they ignored him because he still reeks of skunk. LOL I can't wait to see what kind of trouble Dean gets into!
skag trendy chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
Oh Howls at the moon like a werewolf bi*tch in heat!

Dean's been humped, Sam's been skunked, and now we have a stuffed coyote on a skate board...what WILL you dream up next! Can't wait to find out!

Please update soon; laughter is a great hangover cure!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
How did I miss this one eh? It's great! Very amusing.

Sound's a bit like my sister and I when we were growing up. We wanted to kill each other on more than one occasion!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
TraSan chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
LOL - I think I've missed this one before (How, I'm not exactly sure).

Excellent humor and brotherly banter.

Great job!
PADavis chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Holy Mother, there is a god!

I just about lost it. This was a great chapter. I don't know if how long it will take someone to show up and beat them both over the heads and say 'Coyote' is a trickster you idiots. I laughed all the way through.

Phoebe
cozmikfaerie chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Holy mother, there is a God! has got to be one of the best lines EVER! This is such a fun story to read, I am hoping there will be more!
maxandkiz chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Awesome chapter! Sam's having bad luck with animals. First the skunk sprayed him and then the squirrel attacked him in the shower. LOL! That Marion is one luckly lady! :)
mollieclarke chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
excellent chapter

lol poor sam, getting sprayed by a skunk, then getting scared by a squirrel lol and it was so funny

can't wait to read some more

plz update soon
Noelani618 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Not another cliffie! Gr... Anyway this chapter was great Laura. The fight with the pajamas and slip...hehe But Sammy didn't listen to Dean and now he's in trouble...again. (Sigh) Will he never learn? Brilliant job! Update soon!
cavetrollgrl chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
very interesting story so far. Stuffed animals are kind of creepy. Very cute all the women seem to be interested in Sam in one way or another. please bring the next chapter on so we can see what Sam woke. Maybe a black and white kitty cat or a porcupine?
maxandkiz chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
Awesome chapter! Dean vs. the footie pajamas. LOL! I would love to see that scene on the show.

Wonder what was in the creek bed that got Sammy. An alligator maybe? Can't wait to find out. :)
Hazgarn chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
This story is funny as hell.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »