Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
PADavis chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Hugely enjoying this - good pacing and great banter. Thanks for posting another chapter.

bb1028 chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Ok, so this whole thing had me laughing. Awesome, awesome chapter.

Sam playing crazy patty-cake with the pjs, and -

"Really when did Sam develop so much more energy than Dean? Maybe it was about the time he’d lost his mind and decided they were hunting stuffed animals."

-seriously, just awesome. Top that off with Dean's internal grumblings about having to chase Sam in the first place, and this was seriously just perfect.

And "If only Sam hadn’t moved" - really can't wait for the next chapter now. Update again soon!

Take care, beth xx
Noelani618 chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
LOL Loved this Laura! Espeically seeing Sam and Dean interact with the animals. It was so funny! :D And at the end when Dean gets knocked onto his back...I can just see an older woman standing over him with a broom or something because the boys were standing amongst her laundry! hehe Beautiful my dear
Karialena chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Hilarious! I was laughing the whole time. Sam with the have to have had a few to descibe how suddenly violent those cute little fuzz balls can become. And Dean, probably never owning a pet given their childhood, had to be more than a little amazed at how quickly dogs and their leashes become living tangles. You, as you always do, entertained me greatly. You capture the boys, and the ebb and flow between them that is what makes them work wonderfully. I always look forward to your stories knowing I'm in for a treat, and you have yet to disappoint me. Keep up the great work.
maxandkiz chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Awesome chapter! Don't know which part was funnier: Sam and the kittens or Dean's new friend. LOL! That coyote really has Sam freaked out. Maybe he's on to something. Can't wait to see what the guys do next. :)
AnthroDork chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Haha. This is so good. The banter between the bothers is AWESOME! Keep it coming!
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
All hail Chuck Jones. Admittedly, I'm looking for Fritz, Tex, and Robert/Bob as new names for Sam. Woody and Earle... I'm not making a Warner Bros connection but you could be throwing me off by adding characters. Still fun to try to catch the references. I laughted my self silly reading What You Feel over on SNville, and delighted you are posting this funny piece here as well. Very eager to see more.

Rat chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was very funny. What season is it set in? I really enjoy the humour. Is it a WIP or a complete story that you are posting chapter by chapter?

I'm looking forward to an update.
bb1028 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This was awesome. I love seeing a relaxed and goofy side to Sam, and the fact that the two of them just playing around and being *brothers* really makes Dean happy (and Sam too of course). And aside from the fact that I really just loved seeing the two of them acting this way.. I pretty much laughed the entire time!

The whacky deaths were completely nutty, but so so funny, and just pretty much EVERYTHING between Sam and Dean.. really hilarious. I keep wanting to point out certain things that were my favorite, but gezz it'd take way too long, and it'd probably be like half of what was said lol

Really loved this tho, and I can't wait to read more.

Until next time.. take care!

beth xx
LoupGarouAngel chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Hahahaha!That was amazing!Such great humor,I was laughing so hard all the way through!Sam's being such a goof ball and I friggin' love it!Can't wait for the next section,awesome work here, keep it up!
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wonderful start! Those were some wild ways to go. The bungee sone was the best! LOL!

Loved Sammy being freaked out by the coyote and driving Dean crazy. That was a hoot! Can't wait for more. :)
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
excellent start

love sammy being annoying when dean is trying to sleep, so funny

can't wait to read some more

plz update soon