Reviews for Under One Roof
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
There were (in my opinion) a few unneeded tense shifts, but the story was still good. I liked the way you contrasted Seras with Integra but still pointed out that they had some common ground, and the imagery was... beautiful. I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Fluffy goodness!
Immortalis chapter 1 . 4/21/2008

I humbily bow before your genuis, it is delciously wicked. Lovely, my dear. I love Chinese characters, but I have no time to learn them, so much less the memory space to do so...Damn college, it is slowly sucking up my few remaing neurons. Oh well, the degree and salary will long worth the suffering. Anyways...I had NO idea that "Unhappiness" is depicted in 2 sections-one for "roof" and the other "woman." Nice connection, and especially towards Hellsing. I wished I had thought about that. Crap. But, it is true-with two women together. hell, I grew up with two old, older sisters. I know it to be true.

I loved this. I loved your desrciptions of Seras Victoria and Integra Hellsing-they were true to the characters. Good. That is always good.

In Hellsing Ulitmate, volume 3-which you must-Crispen Freeman, who plays the rogue vampire-king Alucard (*nearly faints*)...was asked by a fan "If Alucard would pick any girl from Hellsing, who would it be and why?"...The room got really quiet. After all, this is a major convertsy amoung Hellsing fans-who shall it be...Integra or Seras? That is the question...

He said, "If I get 2 guns, than I get 2 girls-Integra and Seras."

And I agree. Apparently you do as well.

Again, loved it.

PS. Working towards your other fanfics...Ha ha ha!
firethrought chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wonderful insight to the relationships in hellsing! But as for the the chinese word for unhappiness, I cannot say I agree. The pictorial symbol for "roof" (bao) and the symbol for "women" (nu) does not combine to make the word with the meaning "unhappiness", it make the word "an" meaning almost exactly the opposite of unhappiness. So, please change that to some other character unless you happen to be talking of a diferent word that I am not thinking of or have not heard of.
mslcat chapter 1 . 4/20/2008

I liked it.

Introspective and definately insightful.

I hadn't really thought of Integra and Seras being the same,

except for blonde hair, blue eyes, and a constant fight to earn the respect

of their male peers.

I like your version better.
Cannot fathom a PenName chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was really, really good.
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
In my opinion, that was a thorough and accurate analysis of Alucard's relationship with both women. Loved his statement at the end. Nice job.