Reviews for Breathing
ILoveyou14 chapter 7 . 12/10/2017
It was ssssooooo sad I was crying.
Animeproud2018 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
I still Like this story I which you mane one where she's watching over them.
Ineednoheart chapter 7 . 9/29/2017
Amazing how you shattered my heart to pieces and made me like it. I think that Ron's prediction "You're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be happy about it" was actually about me after reading this fic. And it hurts even more because everyone is so in character. So beautiful and sad.
Kira chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
I was crying the entire time, Great / heart wrenching fic!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2017
Breathtaking. You are truly one of the best writers I have ever come across. Thank you for this. Hit me right in the feels ;)
lillyRdalton chapter 7 . 5/4/2017
This is so cute and sad!
Everfree Bliss chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
As I read I felt like my heart would burst from how sad it was and reading sad things make me feel like crying though I can't cry and probably won't be able to cry when I really need to and want to.
DarkPhoenix66 chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
I do have to say the story was breathtaking... good job
MysticalNyla chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
Interesting story
dynamitestars chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
IM LITERALLY CRYING
Great Fanfic :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
Aww that was really good and heart warming I loved it thanks for writing it
vanessawh0 chapter 7 . 3/11/2016
Although this didn't make me cry, it was sad. Now I'm just waiting for another chapter or two *fingers crossed* of the others finding out and when Hikaru finally let's everything out
briar fujioka chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
T-this is so sad it mad me cry
AwesomeReminder chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
You did I really good write, you should continue there's so many ideas like the funeral the aftermath, don't just stop here! Even though it says 2009 and it's like 2015 XD oh well good job! ~
W1tchCh1ld chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
NOOO NOW IM CYING AND ITS ALMOST 12:00AM AND THIS IS TOO SAD FOR WHEN IM MEANT TO BE ASLEEP but it was super well written and sad and stuff you get I love you and wow lemme sob in peace please