Reviews for Breathing
vv chapter 7 . 10/9
AwesomeReminder chapter 7 . 9/15
You did I really good write, you should continue there's so many ideas like the funeral the aftermath, don't just stop here! Even though it says 2009 and it's like 2015 XD oh well good job! ~
W1tchCh1ld chapter 7 . 7/13
NOOO NOW IM CYING AND ITS ALMOST 12:00AM AND THIS IS TOO SAD FOR WHEN IM MEANT TO BE ASLEEP but it was super well written and sad and stuff you get I love you and wow lemme sob in peace please
so sad
i dont even chapter 7 . 2/25
dead FAngirl chapter 7 . 2/1
Omfg so saaad! I cried!
DatCrazyFangirl chapter 2 . 1/27
Wow. If I learned I'd be dead within a month I'd cry. And cry. And cry. After that I'd probably... hmmm... cry.
Lazy American Person chapter 7 . 1/6
Im not gonna cry... Im not gonna...
FullMoonOcean chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
I love this fanfiction, brilliantly written, but maybe you should put a trigger warning in the description.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Nooooooooooo! So sad :(
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Wow, so this is the end? I don't know what else I actualy expected. I mean it was obvious she was going to die in this last chapter, but not like this. However the ending was perfect like that. Poor Hikaru.
You did one amazing job! Keep it up!
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Kristi chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
:'( so sad but a very awesome story in my opinion
orangepumpkins chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I've got to say I'm a bit confused about everything but I cried regardless because this fic reflects so much of life. The pain, the sorrow, the unjustice of it all, and the need to move on were all just coveyed so masterfully. Kudos.
Orange H chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
NOT okay.
(But for some reason I loved it regardless ;)