Reviews for Stuck in the Cove
Katie chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
OMG! Four is really unrealistic. I mean four?! That barely happens in real life. But it does make the story interesting. Margaret and Hawkeye are going to be going through hell when the babies are born. Not as much as Korea, but still hell. I mean just think of the labor. Owww! And four hungry babies at once or four crying babies at once... No sleep is coming.
FenrirSS chapter 36 . 7/9/2012
As with 'missing out', I truly loved this story although I am a little disappointed that you never paid much/any attention to the fact there were two BJ Hunnicutts. I really wish you would start a new one, as I do truly adore your stories; even more so as they are generally very long and therefore they take up a lot of my time (which as a first year uni student) I have far too much of.
Lover of Reid chapter 36 . 3/13/2012
That was long and great. I loved every minute of it. I love the names that BJ and Benji named the twins, they were extremely cute. I'm actually a little sad that I'm done reading this story. Is there a sequel to this one?
Lover of Reid chapter 35 . 3/12/2012
That was great. I absolutely loved everything in this chapter. The apartment sounded great. I can't wait to see what happens in the final chapter. Is there going to be a sequel to this story?
Lover of Reid chapter 34 . 3/12/2012
Oh my God that was great. I love everything that Benji did. I especially loved how he worked with Hawkeye to get it all done. I can't wait to see the wedding. I'm actually a little sad that the story is almost over.
Lover of Reid chapter 33 . 3/12/2012
I can't believe it, BJ is an author and she hasn't even graduated from college yet. That in itself is a really good thing.
Lover of Reid chapter 32 . 3/12/2012
That was great. I always figured that the explanation that Margaret had given BJ was the full truth. But the extended edition of the story that she told BJ was more informative. I'm also glad that Hawkeye got over his aversion with children. I can't wait to see what surprises await BJ in Iowa.
Lover of Reid chapter 31 . 3/12/2012
That was great. I loved the bet that Margaret and Hawkeye created about the baby' gender. Sounds like something they would do.
Lover of Reid chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
That was great. Everything sounded so fun. I like how Hawkeye is calming down with BJ and Benji. I like how BJ and Benji snuck out together. Also, the horses that everyone was allowed to ride sounded really cute.
Lover of Reid chapter 29 . 3/11/2012
That was great. I loved everyone's reactions to seeing Margaret for those who weren't in Maine for Christmas. The kids were extremely well-behaved. They must really listen to their mother when she uses her major-voice.
Lover of Reid chapter 28 . 3/11/2012
That was great. I can't believe that BJ would consider that no one had enough time to miss her while she was away. I love the saying that Maggie gives BJ to get her to stop tickling her. She really is her father's daughter.
Lover of Reid chapter 27 . 3/11/2012
That was great. I was right about Margaret's surprise. So I'm guessing that back in the 1970s the drinking age was 18, instead of 21 like it is now? I don't blame BJ for not going down and joining the rest of the people in the dorm for the New Years, if I were her I would probably be staying in my dorm as well.
Lover of Reid chapter 26 . 3/9/2012
That was great. The Christmas seemed really interesting since not everyone could be there to celebrate it. What are the odds that BJ got Katie as her roommate? You were extremely cruel with the cliffhanger, but I think I already know what her surprise is, and I can't wait to see Hawkeye's reaction to it.
Lover of Reid chapter 25 . 3/9/2012
That was great. Very emotional. The kids sound so cute, and out of all three Henry seems to be the smartest and most level headed.
Lover of Reid chapter 24 . 3/9/2012
Wow what a sad way for the guy to die. I would be glad that he was creammated too. I don't like open casket funerals.