Reviews for One Hundred Tiny Missions
Antismurf Lord of Darkness chapter 97 . 5/23
First of all, I hope that everything's okay with your family now (or at least better). There's no need to be sorry for slow updates when you have a good reason such as that.

Anyways, another great mission as usual! I loved the twist that the goal of the Turks was to actually lose, and the one time that they're desperately trying to be incompetent they accidentally succeed. The description of the Shin-Ball game was great, and now I really want to see dodgeball played on ice! My favorite line though might just have to be the quip about Vincent having an existential crisis because he's not pregnant. Is he ever NOT having an existential crisis? XD

Thank you again for your fantastic work, and I look forward to the next mission!
Frankokomando chapter 97 . 5/21
So happy to see this updated! I love how Elena ruined everything :D
Sailor Scout Cookies chapter 3 . 2/14
I almost fell off my chair laughing so hard at Reno's reaction to Happy's demise.
Antismurf Lord of Darkness chapter 96 . 12/8/2014
I finally got around to reading this update (it's the end of the fall semester, and EVERYTHING is due), and I must say that it was quite good! Tseng-centered chapters are fun; I just love how he's always on the brink of having a mental breakdown, but never quite loses his cool. It's quite impressive, you've put the poor guy through a lot XD. Also, Reeve as a part-time hipster is hilarious! Overall, it was a fun update and a good followup to the last mission. As usual, great job!
Frankokomando chapter 96 . 12/5/2014
So happy to see this updated!
Lady Humzbird chapter 96 . 12/4/2014
You're back! I'm so happeeeeee!
Licoriceallsorts chapter 95 . 7/29/2014
This is truly a masterpiece. Your powers of invention seem endless.
Haru chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
Oh. My. God. Genuis!
Haru chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
Zanzibar. He is epic.
Haru chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
Haru chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
Genesis flew into power lines. Good.
Haru chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Vincent vs. String. An epic battle that shouldn't be forgotten.
Haru chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
And they are Turks?
Frankokomando chapter 95 . 6/24/2014
This story took me a couple of weeks to actually get through all 95 chapters, but it was so fun! I love that you torture these fictional characters :D
Riemann Hypothesis chapter 44 . 6/12/2014
FINALLY! A mission accomplished! Haha. Oh man, Sephiroth KO'd by a tree topper. His masculinity is at -10 wonder he resorts to drag!