Reviews for The Forgotten Prophecy
Kaiju Alpha chapter 8 . 10/1
Ummm, isn't it kinda obvious Orochimaru's idol happens to be Teridax?
Spartan-A312 chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
UPDATE ALREADY YOU ASSHOLE!
Zeta chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
Dude, please update this fic soon
246vili chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Not bad, though so far this is about 80-90% canon with the main change being in Sakura's personality. But the story is promising so don't give up.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Cool story, why not talk to someone named Rapidfyrez.
Thespurgin chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
hmmm... that last one's a bit of a stretch. it'd be easier to just play the dimensional traveller card or link humanity with the great beings. Not that it matters, what with this fic seemingly abandoned.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Lloyd chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Oh please do continue this fic I love it
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Mata nui
TNI chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
This is a good story but I'm a little confused about the time differences since the matoran were on the island of Mata-Nui for a thousand years, how would Dume know anyone that Naruto knew? Unless there is a lot bigger of a time difference then 7-1.
Z-King chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Say are you still doing this story if your are please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Ok. With Naruto hanging from the cliff and Sasuke jumping after Naruto reminds me of Vakama and Matau in Web of Shadows. Wind and Fire. Awesome
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
Z-King chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I hope you continue this amazing story it is amazing!
Z-King chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
i am loving this story and i am loving this crossover but not loving the whole naruto and sakura pair i am more of a naruto and hinata pair but i digress are going to continue this story?