Reviews for Out of Thin Air
consulting and insulting chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
I would just like to point out that Ziva is actually 5'7 but yeah. Great storyline though
clestaffordt chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
This is so good. Please continue this. Thanks.
ziva-tony-TIVA chapter 21 . 6/2/2010
OMG the ending was amazing
ncis29 chapter 22 . 3/28/2010
omg this story is are a really fantastic had very dramatic parts in the story, but you were also able to make me laugh out loud...really dramatic...insanely funny...and tiva...this is a great story :D..please update soon!
TheNaggingCube chapter 23 . 3/27/2010
Do you perhaps think you could cut readers some slack? You've been away from the stories for a year... we might need to reread from the start to catch up and sometimes there is just not time.

I can understand your frustration and hopes for validation but with that long of an interval some might hesitate to attach themselves to a story again.

Might I recommend that you add a brief summary of where we are at the start of the new chapter after a long time between. Helps the reader get caught up without having to re-read the entire story.
BnBfanatic chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
Okay still loving this story as I catch up on the chapters - but I can't help but point out that in Ch 14 it says Tony is walking down the hall at the hospital and in Ch 2 it said he had a busted knee - yet then nothing was ever mentioned again about his knee and now it seems it's not even injured. I would either add some dialogue somewhere to address his busted knee - or remove the part in Ch 2 where it says it's broken. :-) Don't hate me, I am just a stickler for details! :-)
BnBfanatic chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
I love your story but it's just bugging me that all along Tony has had worse injuries than ZIva - broken knee, friggin GUN SHOT wound - yet Ziva just gets a little concussion and she is given morphine while Tony is just told by Miguel to rinse his own bullet wound out as tho it's nothing and given nothing for pain. Plus I don't think you said if the bullet is even still in him (?) or if it came out through his back which would give him 2 wounds that could easily become infected. It just seems like Tony's injuries are too downplayed while Ziva's are exaggerated. This is not meant as a flame - I just like realistic fics
mikiss chapter 22 . 3/21/2010
Hey, welcome back! Fun to read another chapter, especially when it is a story I did not think would be finished. Glad real life has settled down some for you.
VivaZiva chapter 22 . 3/21/2010
Yeah! You're back! They're home!

I join Abby with her "welcome back" party... :)
LyanaDavid chapter 22 . 3/20/2010
A very nice chapter, I liked it.

For the french, I can do the beta if you want, it's actually my first language.

It was a pretty good translation, with only a few mistakes:

- Qu'est-ce qui c'est passé? Je sais qu'en Colombie tu as été violée et je suis vraiment désolé pour ça. Visiblement, tu ne veux pas en parler en sa présence, pourtant, je suis certain qu'il ne comprend pas le français.

- Je ne sais pas. Mais ce n'est ni le moment ni l'endroit pour en discuter. C'est compliqué.

- D'accord, mais si tu as besoin de parler, n'importe quand...

- Oui, bien sur.

You were pretty close, it didn't need many change, there was only the last sentence in the first line from Ducky that didn't really made sense in french, but for everything else, it was good. I took your english version and based my corrections on that.

Keep up the good work and if you need any help in the future for french translation, you just have to PM me.

Razzledazzy chapter 21 . 2/6/2010
You are still writing this story, yes.

If yes

Gibbs slap

n0pe chapter 21 . 1/23/2010
OHMYGOD I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW! I mean, you give us this -very super awesome great, by the way- story, and after almost a year, you haven't posted the last chapter! I hate you! *searches for a paperclip*. No, seriously, good story, and I think you've written Ziva's stubbornness and will to survive very well, now could you please, please, please post the last chapter? I'll love you eternally if you do.
n0pe chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
A little late for a review for chapter four, but the movie quote was so irresistable! It's from 'The holy grail' by Monthy Python, when King Arthur is fighting the Black Knight. Dúhh. Most people probably recognised it, but still, I never get movie quotes right... So I wanted this one! :D
suchrandomness chapter 20 . 10/14/2009
Ha ha, I'd love to see Gibbs chew up Burley's ass. You portrayed Abby really well - I can actually picture her saying

"Who shot you Ziva? I mean, there are only so many times you can almost get killed before you run out of almosts!”

They should so have that line on the show - it seems rather appropiate - don't you think?
GreenNinjaCupcake chapter 21 . 9/11/2009
Great story so far ! If you say theres only 1 more chapter.. Why'd you stop here ?

Update soon ?