Reviews for The Collector
irishgirl9 chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
Wonderful ending! I really enjoyed reading this story! Yay for Victor getting what he so richly deserved! I hope he suffered. I'm glad that the Winchesters made it out alive, Clive and Sera too. It was sad that so many died, but if they went back, there was probably a chance that they could have gotten injured. NIce job with this story!
Amberdreams chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
Really enjoyed this story, though it felt a little rushed towards the end, the epilogue summarising Sam's decision about Stanford was a nice touch.

A few typos scattered throughout (don't know if you are bothered - they are a little distracting, that's all) - eg using "in tact" for "intact" throughout, Ch 9 "whole" instead of "hole", some spaces missing etc
jenilee chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
Yay for you! It's finished.

Everything is nicely wrapped up. I hate loose ends so I always appreciate that.

Victor had a suitable ending. What better way for him to pay then by his own collection.

I liked that we got to see a bit of the compassionate side of Sam and reasons that may have steered him on the path to school. Poor Sam... he's got some tough choices ahead of him.

Glad that at least Sera understands a bit of where he's coming from, that always helps.

Great story.
jenilee chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
Oh nice couple of chapters. Looks like Victors plans are not going well at all. Oh! I know exactly which scene Dean is thinking in the Return of the Jedi! LOl. You know though I always think of Star Trek when I read this story. I guess cos they had an episode in TNG where a guy had a zoo for one of a kind creatures. I think he took Data.. It's been a while though so I may be wrong. Actually I think the original series had an episode like that as well or maybe it was on the twilight zone...lol ok I guess its just been too long ago and I am rambling on through the review here so I did want to add nice visuals on the troll head raining down on the boys.
monkeymuse chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
Love it I so had the star wars theme in my head the whole time I read it! It was great
jenilee chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
Whew! I was very worried that Sam was gong to drop down into his own private cell.

I'm so glad you are back to this story I have always thought it was such an interesting premise. Great last few chapters and I loved Howard. He's the guy in the horror movies you hope dies first, cos he's such a jerk. LOL Course he's dissing my Winchesters so that atoumatically qualifies him for love-to-hate status.
monkeymuse chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
Why do I think this is going in end bad for Sam. A winchester would never just drop into a weapons room unless when the door opens he is going to need all the weapons. THinking Sam should climb back up into that grate tunnel thing he was in. At least he was safe there.
monkeymuse chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
OMG what happened to John and the Doctor. Does he know his boys are trying to get to him. Can he see what is happening to them. Is Sam alright. WHat the hell was he thinking jumping off a cliff like that. Now Dean is out for a while, or so it seems. Now what have the boys got themselves into. Maybe once they get back together they can kick some ass. John is the best hunter ever but right now his boys are hurt and need him that is his weakness but can he make it work in his favor right now. I would love to see John have to fight something inorder to get to one of his boys. I think that would be kinda kool to see.
DreamALittleDream8 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This is amazing.
irishgirl9 chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
Wonderful update! I'm glad that Dean remembered the gremlins don't like bright light. I hope they can get away gfrom those little buggers and find John and Sera. I can't wait to read more!
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
LOL, loved the fact that Dean's love of scifi films helped them to get away from the gremlins with this one!
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Truly great! Keep it up!
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
Love this Sera characheter. I'm surprised John put his faith in her, but it's a good thing he did since the boys are on the way to help. Maybe Sera will be abkle to keep them from getting hurt by watning them all of things ahead of time!
jenilee chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
Great chapter. Maybe I’ll have more luck than I did last time and the site won’t eat half my review…gr….

So John has found some help on the inside, which is good news. I wonder though if the Collector knows Sera is a telepathic. Maybe he planned on this eventuality... If he’s been watching them long enough he probably figured out that the boys would ignore the warning and come for John anyway…lol.

Can’t wait to see what happens!
irishgirl9 chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
Great update! I'm glad that John has found an ally and that she was able to get a message to the boys! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!