Reviews for Perfect Innocence
ccase13 chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Sam did better than Dean about trying to get out of the dream world.
sentarla chapter 8 . 5/14/2010
great story, love that it was form sammy POV. You can never get enough sammy pain. thanks!
RisingSun chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
I loved it so much!

Thank you for sharing.
twinchaosblade chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
Awesome rewrite of the episode! I liked the fantasy you put Sam into, sounded like his dream but still could never satisfy him knowing what existed beyond it.
Highwalker13 chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
aw! cute ending! but i think you could of made it little different instead of just following the story line from WIAWSNB and switching Sam and Dean's lines.I was a little disappointed with that. Just a suggestion! _
Dammit78 chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
Honestly, I loved this story! I was so happy to get a Story Alert about it and read it the first chance I got. I understand life getting in the way of your muse - but I'm sincerely happy you were able to get it back! :)

Thank you for such a wonderful story!
TammiTam chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
Awesome ending girl!
TraSan chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
WIAWSNB is one of my top ten episodes of all time. So, it was extra fun for me to see it twisted around and used against our Sammy this time.

Excellent wrap!
Becci chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
I loved reading this story, the ending was worth the wait. I know what you mean about college and all the work since im at that stage also. Hope to read more of your stories soon
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
Great final chapter. Loved how Dean was so worried about Sam not waking up that he rang Bobby, although the older hunter's answer wasn't exactly comforting!

Great that Sam ignored all those in the dream world, no matter how appealing they seemed, knowing it was a dream and he would die soon, even though it might seem like a lifetime in his head.

And awesome that as he stabbed himself in the dream world he woke up in reality to his worried sibling but the relationship and banter he had so missed.

A great fic, thanks.
RedDragen chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
A wonderful ending, I would of loved it if you ended it when Sam told Dean all about what went on in his dream world.
vonnie836 chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
Nice ending, I really liked your story. Hope to read more from you soon. Hugs, Vonnie
TammiTam chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
Ok, so I finally caught up and I have to say ... awesome!
Iniysa chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Yep, I liked! Please hurry with the next update! :)

Lauren
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Great that Sam found an ally in the other Dean. Now the real one just has to get him to wake up. Can't wait for what's next. Hugs, Vonnie