Reviews for Mates: Book One
Amria 1990 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
XD i would have run out of there too if Bruce yelled at me like that lol
Amria 1990 chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
i like the story so far.
ChibiLover123 chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
...I have to say, this was SWEET! Even though the situation's kinda serious, I enjoy the humor. Maybe that'll teach H'ronmeer to NEVER do that again...

Great job! 'goes to review sequel'
AlicevsLife chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Ha! You. Are. Brilliant. I love your tongue-in-cheek writing style too. It's fun to read.
Siren of Time chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
He turned to L'Zoril, who was starting down

Did you mean staring?

Good work love!
Siren of Time chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
xD The ending was giggle-icious.
Siren of Time chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
The martian could practically fell the moisture dripping off his body as he laid in his bed, starring up at the ceiling. Which was another thing- his senses were going haywire.

I assume you meant feel...

And after nearly passing out due to system overload, he had decided to stick to his sleeping quarters.

The use of "And" makes this an incomplete sentence. Just remove it and it'll be all good.

The man was just that a man.

The man was just that, a man.

Other than that,

Corbin Slate chapter 10 . 8/25/2008
Nice job with this fic! Poor Batman, lol. I loved him in your fic. You did a nice job keeping him in character. I also appreciated how you handled the pairing. I will be looking into your other fics when I am not so sleepy.

Thanks for posting this.

Keep up the great work with the rest of your fics. _

xJasmine chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
D MUHAHAHAHAHA. Be good, Bruce, or we're gonna tell ALFRED! O
Witty Sarcasm chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
Wow...great story! I love the plot line as well as your pairing! I saw the sequel when I was searching through some Justice League fanfictions and thought it looked good, so I hunted out the first one!...not too terribly difficult seeing as how all I had to do was click on your screen name and go to your home page...

But anyway, can't WAIT to read the sequel. I loved this one and have high hopes for the next! Great job! P
xJasmine chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
'Choco number...these are stuck together. A family. A FAMILY of Chocos, J'onn.'

*Is going to give you as much reviews as possible by reviewing on numerous chapters* .
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
I enjoyed this fic far too much XD
Writegirl chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
"So why are you threatning cookies?"

Best Line EVER!

Man, someone needs to check the brownies in the comissary, because I'm sure Flash added a little 'magic' when no one was looking :)
Writegirl chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
ROFLMAO! Oh... I don't even know what to say about this! Batman buying silence is so... Batman it was beyond belief, and the torturing of the chocos... brilliant. And something only he could do and not look like a psychotic off his meds.

No wait... he does look like a psycho off his meds. J'onn has no idea what he's in for, does he?
Dunyazade chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Well! Now I will have to read the sequel. Congrats for writing this sweet and funny story- I really enjoyed it!

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »