Reviews for Game Face
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Excellent writing, as always. Really like how everything sorta fuzzes in focus (from Dean's POV) and then out again, so we are given small snippets of what happened. Then our own imagination can fill in Sam as the hero. You sure put Dean thru the ringer, almost drowning twice like that. MY lungs hurt, reading this!

Interesting about everytime he started to make a hit on Jo he could only think of Dad. It did seem that those two were going for something - don't care what the fandom says, there were sparks there in No Exit.

Now, after S12, when Sam really was the leader of the hunters, I find that your story reflects that quite well. Or maybe the episode reflects your story.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Really interesting, how the bulk of the story is told from Dean impaired view. It works.

And the brother protectiveness and snuggle therapy...woot!
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This would have made an amazing episode! I love Protective Sam so much, and hurt Dean is so, so, not sure what word I want but you just want to scoop him into a hug. And I am a Sammy girl, so that tells you something. Love your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Love it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
That was a powerful expression of the brother dynamic between the two characters. Thanks,
racbrs chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This was great!
Cihuacoatl chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is a great story - really enjoyed it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Yep! You will never really alone! It's your fate after all, Dean!

Good fic!

I'm glad Dean is safe and sound!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Dean's not alone. Never alone. Sam is always there. And he's able to raise an army of hunters ready and willing to come to Dean's aid as well. I especially liked the transition between scenes at the beginning. They conveyed the story well.
moonlitnight107 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Stories like this make me fall in love with the boys all over again, especially Dean with his heart and mentality. The way even when sick beyon measure the only focus he has is making sure his kid brother is okay! The way he is confused when Sam talks about how Dean saves him and takes care of him...but it's his job...he doesn't need to be thanked because that's just what he is suppose to do...omgosh I love him so much!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Loved this. Great MOTW and loved Sam's desperate search for his brother, utilising other hunters to find him before it was too late. Perfect Dean's thoughts and great drama with Dean almost drowning after he was rescued as the creature wasn't yet destroyed. All this set in my favourite time for Supernatural and, as usual, so in character and believable.

Yet another fave :)
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I really liked this story. If I wasn't so tired I'd tell you exactly why. Just know I love your characterization of these boys
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I loved the 'out-of-it' POV in keeping the whole story told by Dean.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was one of your best works. I've read it a couple of times and I just realized I never left you a review. So here you go: this story rocks on so many levels :D You are awesome!
Coragyps chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Man, I love this story so much, I've been searching for it for weeks! I even thought you wrote it, but the title and description didn't give much away and all I could remember was the water spirit which wasn't much to go on. SO glad I found it, SO glad you wrote it and posted it here!