Reviews for Game Face
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
AW HUN

i loved the last line like summing everything up he'd been through and the truth x

aww hon, i loved it so much!

you are such an incredible writer! and omg,

OH MY WOW

there rles are reversed and you make it so amazing

reminds me of that scene in mystery spot where dean dies and sams holding him

aw hun

AMAZING and FABULOUS!

loved it, thank you!
carocali chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I'm guessing that this happens right into season 2, where the big secret has not been revealed. Interesting that the ice witch felt the pull of Dean's hopelessness of the 'situation,' when, in fact, it was what strenghtened his will.

Dean knows what his father didn't - that Sam is just as strong as the two of them and that his love for his family is unrelenting. You write that so well.

Always nice to get a treat from you!

:D

caroline
staceycj chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Tottally true. Dean has always looked at Sam like a younger sibling. But in the middle of season two and now...he is starting to look at him like a man. Very interesting story!
InSecret chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wonderful :-)
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow, I absolutely loved it...read it twice already.

Brilliant job capturing Dean's fear of abandonment, it hurt my heart to read it.

Loved protector Sammy rallying the hunters and saving the day. And best of all, Dean wasn't alone.

Beautiful hurtDean, thanks for feeding my addiction!
Maz101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
How do you get so much into a one-shot? That's the art of a good short story - So well balanced and so well told.

Great description - never suffered pneumonia (?) myself but I think this might be just how it is..."The breath whooped out of him, nothing pushing in to replace it. He curled, chasing after the last of the air, the pressure against his back feeling just as frantic."

Loved the premise you set out and carried through (in such an understated pared-down way - in fact, that, I think, is what I admire most in your writing) about Sam's strengths.

It's great - thanks!

w
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Another awesome little fic. This one was nice, with all the angst of a much longer story rolled into a one shot. Great work, that takes talent. Catch you on your next one.
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wonderful story.

I liked how you kept Dean's PoV even when he was in and out of consciousness and how you played on his fears so well. Sam's determination, his geeky-knowledge, his just plain Sam-ness all the more evident from Dean's perspective.

And how you had Dean finally, slowly, tell Sam some things and have Sam just "get it."

Lovely brotherly moments. Excellent.
rodney215 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I love hurt Dean protective Sammy so much. Protective Sammy's my favorite Sammy of all. So I totally loved this.
luvjase chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Another awesome story. Love your descriptions. Also really loved the line about Sam standing taller if he was leaned on. Can't wait for the next one. Thanks a million!
tracys dream chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was an excellent story. I love that it was Sam taking care of Dean for once, as a lot of fics have it the other way round and that's good but it's nice the other way too.

And having the story told from Dean's point of view felt like you were right there with him.
Lucy Wiggin chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was beautiful *sniffs*
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Awe! So amazing ).
SerenaDeb chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Everything about your stories is amazing - the background, the plot, the characterisation, not to mention the quality of the writing.

Sorry to be so gushy, but I was just blown away by this story. Thanks
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Awesome story!

The ice cube prison was impressive and I would love to see it for real, lol.

Demons and bad guys sure knows the brother's weeknesses... But it's also, in some cases, their strengh...
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »