Reviews for Do Not Open, Do Not Drink!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
all this over a lava lamp i'd like to read the story of how dart become a non decepticon if you could point me in the link's direction. thanks
Erin chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
I have to say that I LOVE your stories. Please forgive any grammatical or spelling errors while I praise you. I really do love your writing style. You actually develop your characters. None of them are perfect and it's their flaws that make them so interesting! You seem to make an entire world to have your characters interact with in all sorts of situations. You include a good sense of irony in your stories but balance it out with seriousness and drama! I really do love your writing! Please continue!
audpryde chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I needed a laugh and your story had me laughing so hard I was crying. You have a lot of great lines and a way with words. I'm sorry to see that you don't have more posted. Please write more.
meteor prime chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Fish races, Blowing up cows, arrested by mushrooms This is definately my kind of story! your writitng is brilliant especially the dialogue and the comparisons you make are writing I'll be waiting for more.

Meteor prime
TurtleDreamer chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
lol'd through the first chapter.

Second chapter: omg it's George and Martha from "Bobsled Australia" rofl
BizarroVeR chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
I didn't know Transformers could puke. Fascinating. Roflcopter!
MariaShadow chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
*snortgigglelaugh* Ok, I just have to say that I loved that sense of aplomb as Deuce tossed back the contents of his precious lava lamp. It's those sorts of things that really -make- a story, and this one a beauty!

Shades
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I've always liked this one. It's one of those that I get a sore face from. From all the grinning and giggling at Deuce and Dart's antics. :D Can't wait for the rest of it.
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Ok, this has been amusing so far, but that was a strange place to leave it. I hope there's more soon.
BizarroVeR chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
The dialogue is pure win. I'm used to reading Deuce, Ace, and Dart over in the Mirrorverse site. Deuce seems to be a magnet for trouble V'