Reviews for Your Love is Going to Drown
nonhalema chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Damn that was sad...good writing
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
oh, no taylor/ryan...dammit i really feel for taylor, :(

anyway, reading the rest of your taylor/ryan fics

:D

stompy
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
this is amazing. keep writing
melanie39 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Nice fic. I can totally see Ryan dating Taylor, moving on, and then being dragged back by his love for Marissa. Poor Taylor, but she never really had him, did she?
Emily chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I like this story very much! It's really interesting, but I have a problem with it. It's the ending. Oh my goodness! You can't let it end this way. It's so sad. I mean Taylor is heartbroken, and I feel for her because if I was in that situation I would feel exactly the same way. PLEASE dont' let Marissa be pregnant with Ryan's baby beacuse for some reason that's just wrong. Now, as much as I like Marissa Cooper despite her faults, and she had quite a few. I always knew that her good side far out weighed her bad no matter how bad it got. But to do this to Taylor, it's just wrong, and I refuse to believe that Ryan would break her heart like that. How about this idea? Marissa is not pregnant with Ryan's baby despite how it looks. At the end the two of them are talking. Well, what if they were talking about Taylor that whole time. Because that would explain both Ryan and Marissa's reaction when they saw Taylor motioning her to come here, and the way Ryan looked at Taylor, not Marissa at the wedding. Then, when Taylor turned and ran away, Ryan goes after her. Maybe one of the reasons why Ryan got back to together with Marissa even if he's not the father of her child was because Taylor packed up and went back to France. Ryan didn't stop her because he thought that's what she wanted to 's obvious that Ryan definatley owes Taylor an apology, period. Now, what about a confrontation between Marissa & Taylor? Actually, I don't want that to happen. Because lately, there's just been too many stories of the two of them being mortal enemies. If you change that, then it would be a breath of fresh air. Like what if Marissa actually thanks Taylor for taking care of Ryan all that time, and then she tells her that all he's been talking about was you. Now, I think there's that 5 years apart gap, but one way you could explain that is the two of them being so stubborn and jumping to conclusions. Such as before, Ryan doesn't stop Taylor from going back to France because he assumed that's what she wanted without talking to her about it. Then, Taylor doesn't interfear with anything because she assumes that Ryan automatically wants Marissa without talking to him about it. So therefore that's why their short-lived relationship was in such a limbo for so long. Then Marissa lets Ryan go with Taylor because even she sees that she helped him in ways that even she couldn't do. So Ryan & Taylor would have Marissa's blessing becuse of that. I know this is a lot of stuff, and it's your story, but this is just an idea as to how it could end. Because it CANNOT end the way it did. I believe this ending could work if you do it very cleverly because I think it would be in character for all of them. Would you please consider going this route. Because, like I said before, it would be a breath of fresh air if Marissa Cooper and Taylor Townsend could be friends instead of enemies about the whole thing.
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
This isnt what happened in the finale, right? Taylor and Ryan stay together? Obviously, not Marissa still being alive, but do Taylor and Ryan stay together? I know they show Summer and Seth's wedding, but are they still togther? PLEASE tell me they are!
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This broke my heart. I'm a total Ryan/Taylor fan, but I could totally see this as a plausible storyline. Very well done - although I'm glad the show didn't end this way!
lanvin chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
aw i love this story

im a huge ryan and marissa fan, i hope in the next chapter they get today!

update asap please:)
XWaltzforVenusX chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh, this was so tragic! I feel so bad for her (Taylor, obviously), and I can't help but like Ryan less in this story because he was kind of an ass to her. I mean, he dated her for six months (and told her he loved her) and didn't even bother to tell Marissa about it? I understand his going back to her (she was his world), but poor Taylor!

This was beautiful, and it made me all depressed (which is a good thing, cause I don't normally get 'moved' by many fics).

-xVenus
meree chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Your story broke my heart. I hpe you update soon. And I really hope this is a RT story.
sailaway chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Great story! It's weird that strangely there hasn't been that much written about how RT would be had Marissa been alive and woken up. I fully believe your story was how it would have happened .
lacquer chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow this was fantastic. I think I've been waiting for a story like this for ages! It is so interesting to see how Ryan would choose between the two girls when they're both alive and he actually has that choice. I also really like that his feelings about Taylor leaving and Marissa waking up aren't explicitly stated...I guess for the Ryan/Taylor lovers they could see it as Ryan was heartbroken, still loves Taylor but is with Marissa, and the Ryan/Marissa lovers can see it as the happy ending they never got to have. Don't know if this makes sense, I only just woke up! Anyway great story - I really really enjoyed it.
tines chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Feel so bad for Taylor..great job..-tines
MissSeaSide chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Really, really, great job.
piewacket chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Faulty Cameras-

Oh my, how sad. I don’t know the fandom but you managed to make me feel very sorry for Taylor. I particularly liked the following line:

/Despite this, she still went to see him, masquerading as a friend, though wanting to be his lover./

Good luck with the challenge.

pie