Reviews for The godfather
I have read many many stories on this site and its was by far the best!
J.J.88 chapter 34 . 2/19
Perfect and beautiful!
poppins8 chapter 33 . 1/4
Gah. Perfect story.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
Holy shit,

how in the blue hell did that happened, i am sorry but that was one fucked up sex dream.

Sure rape fantasy and all that jazzbut out of his of you like perfume that lingers or something like that she gets a wet dream and BAM IS LOOOVEEE

and i know u been trying to built up the connection between them but there interaction has been nothing but hostile

so either hermione is a masochist or insane
klara08 chapter 34 . 11/26/2015
Wow, such a beautiful story! Awesome writing, characterisation, dialogues, plot... I will certainly reread it.
Sophia Lore chapter 27 . 10/18/2015
I am utterly overjoyed that you referenced Jonathan Livingston Seagull in this story. It is without a doubt one of the most lovely, beloved and inspirational pieces I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you, I hope your mention will draw curious readers to that marvellous story :) Beautifully written fic thus far by the way, fantastic pacing and characterization.
trashyreader chapter 34 . 9/12/2015
Thank you for keeping snarky bastard Snape in character. Love this story.
trashyreader chapter 29 . 9/12/2015
I have read all the way to here in one sitting. A little flutter of hope, perhaps? This is probably my favorite SSHG I have read. Okay, I have to finish the story now.
marisamarinee chapter 34 . 6/24/2015
For some reason, the ending had me tearing up. I am also glad of the outcome for Hermione and Severus, the subtlety in the way that you wrote how their relationship was heading was a good way to end. Glad I stumbled across this story!
marisamarinee chapter 33 . 6/24/2015
this has to be one of my favorite chapters of this story! Looking forward to the epi! :)
marisamarinee chapter 24 . 6/24/2015
Not cool Snape
marisamarinee chapter 20 . 6/24/2015
Please no. :'( *sob*
marisamarinee chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Oh! I'm adoring this story so far. Hoping I can see Sev and his Godson interact through the years! And of course, a little Hermione/Sev romance! :)
I have a feeling that one of the reasons Ron wasn't there was because he wasn't named Godfather?
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Interesting.
liljennmartin chapter 34 . 4/25/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed your story...your writing really brought the characters & their emotions to life! I cannot help but want to read more of their story...any chance for a sequel?