Reviews for The godfather
liljennmartin chapter 34 . 16h
I thoroughly enjoyed your story...your writing really brought the characters & their emotions to life! I cannot help but want to read more of their story...any chance for a sequel?
PunkDisorderly chapter 34 . 3/30
Well done!

This is the first fic I have read in AGES and loved it! I especially loved how you remained true to character as I could never see a viable fic about Severus and Hermione having a mushy type of romance.

I look forward to seeing what else you have written.

-punk & disorderly
mama123 chapter 34 . 2/4
Stayed up and read the whole thing in one night. I really liked it. Thanks for sharing!
Elenna123 chapter 34 . 1/29
That was one of the best Severus/Hermione fics I've ever read. :) I loved how you manage to develop their relationship while keeping Severus in character.
XinconceivableX chapter 34 . 1/8
this was a beautiful story. I liked the pace and Severus' relationship with Albus-which had me grabbing tissues.
Great job!
BlueWater5 chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
Great story! I hope you other works are someday translated into English as well.
gingerllama975 chapter 34 . 8/8/2014
This story was so good, and so well written!
Nevalia chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
This is a really good story, one of the few severus hermione stories I really like. However I do have to comment about a few thing. First I think that the role of barely born toddlers are too much, I for one am not extremely fond of babies, especially in fanfictions, though I think that your idea of gettint Snape involved in Potter's life by making him a godfather is genious. Truly, you wrote it in a very realistic and awesome way. But it's too much imo.
One of the more troubling thing is that you really rushed things in the last few chapters, Hermione getting awfully nice and friendly after Snape treated her like shit, yes she knew he was doing that to avoid hurting himself, but have you ever been in a situation like that? I was, and it isn't easier to know the other wasn't rampanging you because he didn't love you, it is still hard and disgusting, yet you wrote the whole scene like nothing nasty happened between the two. It was unrealistic. Then you suddenly made hermione's father sick, Severus saving him and suddenly making Hermione using a spell she could very well use the first time ... again unrealistic. Showing what you feel to another isn't a way of forcing one to think like you?
This is all ... I may have been to harsh, but I truly think your story is awesome. I am like Snape in many ways I critisize in a strong way, yet I would never waste time on a bad story, so consider yours to be genuilnly inspirative and inspiring. Yet I do feel that at the end you became less logical and I can feel you just wanted to get ahead and finish the story finally. apart from some unlogical part your story is aweomse!
gary chapter 34 . 6/9/2014
i love it..:)..;)
carowren chapter 34 . 4/30/2014
This was an amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for writing and translating it.
Lunabeegood chapter 34 . 11/2/2013
I just love that they were together at the end but still obviously had their own places and lives. A fabulous story. Week done!
ThePenIsMighty chapter 34 . 8/14/2013
LOVED THIS!
Ao Hatake chapter 33 . 6/29/2013
my favourite chapter ever!
well done.
Aisha04 chapter 34 . 6/19/2013
I enjoyed it. I loved the storyline
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Wonderful story - well-written and Snape is more in character here than in most fics. Thank you!