Reviews for The godfather
marisamarinee chapter 34 . 6/24
For some reason, the ending had me tearing up. I am also glad of the outcome for Hermione and Severus, the subtlety in the way that you wrote how their relationship was heading was a good way to end. Glad I stumbled across this story!
marisamarinee chapter 33 . 6/24
this has to be one of my favorite chapters of this story! Looking forward to the epi! :)
marisamarinee chapter 24 . 6/24
Not cool Snape
marisamarinee chapter 20 . 6/24
Please no. :'( *sob*
marisamarinee chapter 2 . 6/23
Oh! I'm adoring this story so far. Hoping I can see Sev and his Godson interact through the years! And of course, a little Hermione/Sev romance! :)
I have a feeling that one of the reasons Ron wasn't there was because he wasn't named Godfather?
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 6/23
Interesting.
liljennmartin chapter 34 . 4/25
I thoroughly enjoyed your story...your writing really brought the characters & their emotions to life! I cannot help but want to read more of their story...any chance for a sequel?
PunkDisorderly chapter 34 . 3/30
Well done!

This is the first fic I have read in AGES and loved it! I especially loved how you remained true to character as I could never see a viable fic about Severus and Hermione having a mushy type of romance.

I look forward to seeing what else you have written.

-punk & disorderly
mama123 chapter 34 . 2/4
Stayed up and read the whole thing in one night. I really liked it. Thanks for sharing!
Elenna123 chapter 34 . 1/29
That was one of the best Severus/Hermione fics I've ever read. :) I loved how you manage to develop their relationship while keeping Severus in character.
XinconceivableX chapter 34 . 1/8
this was a beautiful story. I liked the pace and Severus' relationship with Albus-which had me grabbing tissues.
Great job!
BlueWater5 chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
Great story! I hope you other works are someday translated into English as well.
gingerllama975 chapter 34 . 8/8/2014
This story was so good, and so well written!
Nevalia chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
This is a really good story, one of the few severus hermione stories I really like. However I do have to comment about a few thing. First I think that the role of barely born toddlers are too much, I for one am not extremely fond of babies, especially in fanfictions, though I think that your idea of gettint Snape involved in Potter's life by making him a godfather is genious. Truly, you wrote it in a very realistic and awesome way. But it's too much imo.
One of the more troubling thing is that you really rushed things in the last few chapters, Hermione getting awfully nice and friendly after Snape treated her like shit, yes she knew he was doing that to avoid hurting himself, but have you ever been in a situation like that? I was, and it isn't easier to know the other wasn't rampanging you because he didn't love you, it is still hard and disgusting, yet you wrote the whole scene like nothing nasty happened between the two. It was unrealistic. Then you suddenly made hermione's father sick, Severus saving him and suddenly making Hermione using a spell she could very well use the first time ... again unrealistic. Showing what you feel to another isn't a way of forcing one to think like you?
This is all ... I may have been to harsh, but I truly think your story is awesome. I am like Snape in many ways I critisize in a strong way, yet I would never waste time on a bad story, so consider yours to be genuilnly inspirative and inspiring. Yet I do feel that at the end you became less logical and I can feel you just wanted to get ahead and finish the story finally. apart from some unlogical part your story is aweomse!
gary chapter 34 . 6/9/2014