Reviews for Have it Your Way
Katz gotz moneez chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
So far, awesome writing! Can you add more chapters?
xxlilliesbleedblackxx chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Hooooottttt! *fans self*
Violet26 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Nice story! That last bit was priceless. :) Could have been longer though.
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love the natural display of affection between the two, and Legolas' naughty side is the best. Also, the smut is excellent; enough details to get one excited while still keeping it realistic. Hope you write more stories about this couple :)
blackdragonsghost chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Heh heh, I just cannot get enough of this charming, cheeky, rather snippy Legolas that you've created. Positively magnificent in every way possible. And of course, the smut's delicious too... and Aragorn is adorable in a slightly kicked-puppy way, the way that Legolas talks circles around him. I'd feel sorry for him, but then, he's got Legolas as a lover, so... actually, I envy him!
Ravenus chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wonderful. I really enjoy your way of writing.

Kind of left me breathless and the last line was priceless.
gothiccinderellagirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
wow...just wow! i am very very happy with this fanfic :)it had just the right amount of friendship and romance. just perfect
Arcollowen chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
i'll never get tired of your stories, you write so well! xx
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Loved the way you wove this and explained your AU without ever needing much detail. Banter was brill and the whole thing just radiated peace. Nicely done.
kittyzero chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wonderful. The playfulness was refreshing. Loved it c:
Jennygrl chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Cute :)

I always enjoy L&A's bickering :)
srblkoldscholl chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
that. was. SPECTACULAR. unf. unf. *fans self* VIVA LA ARAGORN/LEGOLAS BUTTSECKS.
Neaka-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
My my! This was... wow xD
Loreto W chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
THAT WAS LOVELY! EXCELLENTE FAN FIC *_* AND I SUPPOR ARAGORN IT WAS A FINE IDEA! :) hehe
LauratheLittle chapter 1 . 9/12/2009