Reviews for Have it Your Way
Grey Pigeon chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh, yes. I assume being ill is not that bad, when you have a time to review Dear, I'm going to beat the record. Starting from this one, I shall review everything I had not reviewed yet. Especially when I have time for that now, for I'm sitting in a blanket (even if it's summer) in front of mum's magical tea (or whatever it is, but it's supposed to help me) and trying very hard to stop the constant bleedings from my nose (that's why I cannot continue to write a letter for you, because I would need to bent down too much). Mum says it's weakening, but I don't mind as long as I can sit here

So, coming back to the main topic...

Absolutely stunning piece of work. Short one, written for practice I suppose, or just to write it, for the idea was pleasant and worthy of remembering it. Besides, You know how much I love Imladris. Everything what happens there has a special charm, and I'm totally content. Light plot, humour, unique atmosphere and that something, that indescribable something every author does in his story, hm... I don't know how to call it, but you must know what I'm talking about. That Author's Spark, different to each author. That spark is the most definite when you write about Aragorn and Faramir, I think.
MoonlightWalks chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Haha Aragorn! You got punched...Anyway, very nice, there are few that are good and let me tell you, this was not over the top but enough to leave a shudder! Very well written and I shall hope that I enjoy your other works as I did with this one! Happy writing!

-MoonlightWalks
Commodore Juice chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Loved it :33
abls chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
yay! very smooth writing! :D
arnis chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
very hot. :D
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
A great story! I just love those two together. Well done.
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Verry good! It made me tingle. :) Me likie stories that make me tingle. :):)
joyNjoy chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Hi i love legals im requesting. Legolas and Aragorn and another female. a threesom love triangle that comes together into one horny sex bomb that turns one of them into a sex slave. i think it would be different and you would enjoy writing it. Also, chat with me sometimes nice to meet you send an e-mail. I hope my blutness doesnt offend you. rather soon hopefully. Type back.

-imagirl
baby green eyes chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Okii.

I am incredibly bored now.

Sitting in my mothers office.

Smells like coffee.

I have never drunk coffee in my life.

Except for once.

Last week.

On accident.

And it gave me brain freeze.

Now, you might be wondering, "How did she get brain freeze while drinking COFFEE?"

Exactly my question.

But, as it turns out, I was drinking a chocolate cream frappucino which I had won in a competition in Geometry class.

Yes, for being the next Einstein.

Hehe, not really.

So this frappucino has ice in it and it is like a smoothie and its cold and delicious and I had no idea it had coffee in it until I got to the bottom, way under the foam and cream which I was currently licking and slurping contentedly.

I realized what I was drinking, cautiously slurped somemore, realized with extreme horror what I was injecting into my body, and threw it in the bin.

Now, you might call me an extremist, but I am not.

I just dont want to waste my energy, get yellow teeth, awful breath, and stimulate my hormones in a way that should not be naturally stimulated. Unless I am hyperventilating really bad.

So in the haste of throwing the despicable drink away, my last slurp went in too fast and instead of giving me teeth freeze, (THANK THE LORD ALMIGHTY for it wouldve hurt a storm because my teeth ache sometimes because my dentist is a dork and drilled my teeth in TOO deeply and didnt put nearly enough filling to end my suffering), instead it gave me BRAIN FREEZE.

And this was in gym class.

I think that is also another idea that you can use for one of your mind-plotting and your story-scheming. Brain freeze is a fine way for transition and breaking the ice. Tehehe PUN NOT INTENDED. I am so good sometimes, I should like to marry me. But I shall not be selfish and should just let someone else marry me. I am so freakin kind I WANT TO MARRY MYSELF SOME MORE!

Hehehehe.

Marshmallow, sometimes I get hyper when I am bored.

You cannot blame me, though.

The other night my sisters friend was over and got high over chocolate milk.

For serious.

She was snorting and laughing and tittering and finally my sister had to grab the cup away from her before it spilled and her friend just collapsed on the bed, shaking completely and guffawing into the mattress.

It was cute.

So. Yes. I am reviewing you on behalf of 1) my kindness 2) because I am going to review every single thing of yours that I have not because 3) I am bored and 4) I need to update you about my life before I die in a tragic paper shredding accident, where I am supposed to be shredding my dear mothers work papers and accidentally get my finger in there which leads to my whole body getting sucked in, except for coincidentally my left pinky toe. But that is life. We must deal with it. You shall inherit my diaries when I die. That is in my Last and Final Will.

~BGE.

Love makes the world a crazier place.
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
O, well done! .
Pearliron chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aww, cute. :3
tmelange chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Wonderful! You do an outstanding job with this pairing. Of course, now I want to see the marriage proposal and the wedding. LOL :)
Marius the Roman chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Oh. Married, hey? I always like to see nice traditional ideas like marriage preceding a good piece of smut. And this was a very, very good piece of lemony goodness. Yay for you.
Lejaa chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
so before i started write the review i checked your profile and what did i see, youre from Sverige :D haha världen är bra liten ;) riktigt bra fic du har skrivit, lägger till den till favoriter på en gång sedan tillbaka till din profil för att läsa några till :) Ha det bra and keep up the good work!
Mythalie169-TreeSpirit169 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
You know, i just got finished playing a lord of the ringgs demo my brother downloaded, it was fun, and it reminded me of how badly i wanted some lXa. Your piece has helped me. lol. and without the use of too-vulgar words too! Wonderful job!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »